• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I've said this before, but a lot of 4 player local multiplayer indie games they play on UPFs are like that to me.

Depends. Sometimes it's some of the best stuff they play like Gang Beasts or that Duck game. But sometimes it's Videoball or this or something similar and I just totally tune out because it's impossible to watch. What's the name of that game where people could tweet things that would appear on screen? That was terrible to watch.

I'd rather watch them play the ship or asscreed mp, which both do this better

Man, AssCreed MP had some really, really high points for me. I loved the shit out of it in Brotherhood and Revelations.

Depends. Sometimes it's some of the best stuff they play like Gang Beasts or that Duck game. But sometimes it's Videoball or this or something similar and I just totally tune out because it's impossible to watch. What's the name of that game where people could tweet things that would appear on screen? That was terrible to watch.

Man, AssCreed MP had some really, really high points for me. I loved the shit out of it in Brotherhood and Revelations.

idarb? Or something like that. It was terrible, but Lang's face was pretty funny.

Phionoxx

Can't get the stream to work using chrome or Firefox on mobile but its working on my desktop. Normally can watch UPF on my phone no problem.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The other game they played like this was better. Spy Party too. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood would have been the perfect form of this game if it weren't based on progression unlocking far better equipment. It was still pretty good, but that broke it for me.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Ugh
Just play the real deal

I'd rather see this to find out whether it's a decent enough substitute.

I'd also rather hear it, but one needs to learn to accent what one has in life.

edit: See? The poll has the right outlook. It could always be worse.

QEIncXR.jpg

neshcom

Banned
Seems like it could be alright. The court seems a little small with as long as these volleys are going. Not a lot of personality, but I guess characters will come later?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Rorie staring at the chat telling him there's no audio. Proceed to let Drew continue to play this bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom