• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
The combat has always been good. One of the best modern combat systems in an RPG.

I love it as well. It takes a while to open up, but once you get those higher-tier abilities for your preferred play style the combat is really satisfying.

[EDIT] Stupid ACL traffic already had me in a bad mood, I just wanted to fucking watch UPF and drink a cool refreshing Mountain Dew!

I love it as well. It takes a while to open up, but once you get those higher-tier abilities for your preferred play style the combat is really satisfying.

Yeah, I was a fan of it as well. Monster combat can kinda suck, but I always liked how slow and methodical human combat was. You're strong, but you're not superhuman like you are in something like Shadow of Mordor.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well Jeff and Dan are never allowed back in the control room after this.

I didn't watch the whole stream yesterday but from what little I saw, it looked like Dan got kicked out pretty quick. His contract might not mention wrestling, but I'm sure their rules with him are a lot like responsible gun handling. Don't point Dan Ryckert at something unless you want to destroy it.

def sim

Drew probably sabotaged everything so people would think Jeff and Dan messed it up and they would have to rehire him. Drew was the one who ended yesterday's stream. Follow the money.

I followed it and I wish I didn't.

drewthreatjdsqw.gif

Watching Patrick play The Giant Bomb Level 2, and he manages to hit all the hidden coin blocks above the monster zoo except the boo circle

ahahahah

Rainmaker

Banned
This has been so hilarious to me. The last two days with the whole "Jeff and Dan fucked shit up because they were left there on their own" stuff has me.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That has some really cool ideas, but just doesn't look like it would work as a party game. It requires full attention for a long time and has all kinds of rules that don't make any sense. I like the idea of having the game send everybody unique information though, that could be used effectively in a better package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom