• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

if patrick hasnt played it yet its just free playtesting baby

Actually that's fair. Especially since Fobwashed and other people requested that the 72 hours start from when Patrick first plays rather than when Dan first uploaded like originally intended. Looks like that request might have made it harder for Patrick in the end.

dS78oPt.jpg

Only because Jackbox can be torture to watch, especially after the initial excitement about it is gone. The games are paced so poorly, they're meant for playing, not watching

It depends on the game. Fibbage moves at a good pace, but that art auction one and Drawful are just so slow and boring for anyone to watch.

But in general yes, it's one of the worst UPF segments that keeps happening.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Only because Jackbox can be torture to watch, especially after the initial excitement about it is gone. The games are paced so poorly, they're meant for playing, not watching

Totally agree. Fun to play, but usually boring as hell to watch. It's like watching a CAH game but there's like a minute between playing the whiite card and the black cards (or vice versa, can't remember)

I'm usually into pretty much any game where they are competing against each other.

Also, outside of the Extra Life stream they've hardly played Jackbox.

Also, this was their first time playing this one.

Lelcar

So never played the game...

Can you actually edit a level? Or even delete one that you uploaded?

You can delete the level from public consumption, then edit it, then re-upload it. You lose the comments and play data for it, but keep any stars that you had already accumulated.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
wonder how long he's going to keep that up, he should upload two other videos of him just moving a set of goalposts with little american flags on them

It's not moving goalpost man when the original goal was to make a level that will cause patrick misery.

Hagi

It's not moving goalpost man when the original goal was to make a level that will cause patrick misery.

but he issued the challenge on the level he originally created, going back and changing shit just because it's not as hard as he though before Patrick even has a chance to try it is the cowards way out and what I expect from Dirty Dan Ryckert

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
but he issued the challenge on the level he originally created, going back and changing shit just because it's not as hard as he though before Patrick even has a chance to try it is the cowards way out and what I expect from Dirty Dan Ryckert

QA testing man.

Uff duh

Banned
Hey are there any videos of The Ryckoning out there yet? The one a page back is private, and I cant wait to see this monster.

kAmui-

"I've been to breweries and I haven't seen any yogurt there" might be one of the weirdest sentences I've heard in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom