• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Doing my best not to. I haven't picked up my copy of the Communist Manifesto and
I thankfully still don't entirely understand what a Superwholock is.

Yeah, it just seems like such a dumb thing to get upset about: Dan being overly American as part of his gimmick, and beginning to debate how much a person has gained from where he's born is so idiotic. It just struck me as a very Tumblr thing.

It gave me flashbacks to when I followed GB on Tumblr is all (and why I appreciated you creating an alternative to Giantbomblr).

Drews birthdays in May right? I think it is..I remember commenting a long time ago that we had the same birth month.

I have some of his powers.

justjim89

Yeah, it just seems like such a dumb thing to get upset about: Dan being overly American as part of his gimmick, and beginning to debate how much a person has gained from where he's born. It just struck me as a very Tumblr thing.

It gave me flashbacks to when I followed GB on Tumblr is all.

It was a bit hypocritical of me. The whole reason I made GBUnprofessional is because I was sick of people bitching about how "problematic" Dan and GB was on my timeline, including his love of America.

I wasn't necessarily trying to shame Dan for it, but I meant to say obnoxiously patriotic (not that Dan actually is) is sound basis for a heel character.

Myggen

It was a bit hypocritical of me. The whole reason I made GBUnprofessional is because I was sick of people bitching about how "problematic" Dan and GB was on my timeline, including his love of America.

I wasn't necessarily trying to shame Dan for it, but I meant to say obnoxiously patriotic (not that Dan actually is) is sound basis for a heel character.

0103_qkso3.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I seem to recall one segment on the bombcast where they talked about the WWE changing how "patriotic" the heels are at different regions of america?

Can't quite remember the exact wrestler's name though.

They all have neogaf accounts so obviously they have at least 8 inch cocks so it doesn't really matter.

i'm a man with a particular skillset

Damn I forgot to put The Order high up on my list somewhere.

Yeah, saying Bloodborne will be their GotY. Ridiculous.

Doing my best not to. I haven't picked up my copy of the Communist Manifesto and
I thankfully still don't entirely understand what a Superwholock is.

w7TL3nA.gif

I was contemplating if I was going too far.

I have literally typed out a Chloe gif and deleted it on multiple occasions for this exact reason.

My previous gif post was trying to convey my trying to follow the confused, random, and absurd topics and statements of the thread at the moment, but I think all I did was contribute to it.

Joeku

Bought the Uncharted collection, can't wait to replay the best game in the series at 60 FPS
3 of course

I went to google and searched "baseball guy gif" looking for the one with the dude in the audience who facepalms, but now I'm just fascinated at the breadth of baseball gifs. Thanks for this.

I have literally typed out a Chloe gif and deleted it on multiple occasions for this exact reason.

My previous gif post was trying to convey my trying to follow the confused, random, and absurd topics and statements of the thread at the moment, but I think all I did was contribute to it.

more chloe gifs pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Myggen

So, I'm loving the Battlefront beta. I have a Luke Skywalker video that outdoes Jeff's in terms of weirdness: Um, you okay Luke?

These are from that same match: Ouch! and Radar dish thingy!

I'm hoping Jeff and Dan do an Unfinished. Or maybe Dan and Drew? Depends on who's playing the game I guess: Jeff not liking anything Star Wars might keep him away from the beta, but on the other hand he actually kinda liked Battlefield 4.

edit: Kirby's Wooly World looks delightful.

Antiwhippy

I'm hoping Jeff and Dan do an Unfinished. Or maybe Dan and Drew? Depends on who's playing the game I guess: Jeff not liking anything Star Wars might keep him away from the beta, but on the other hand he actually kinda liked Battlefield 4.

I thought jeff was weirdly into star wars, but only through the games. He's talked positively about star wars games in the past.

I wrote a post when 3 came out explaining that the story made no goddamn sense. It was probably great, so I'll try and find it.
That's probably still the case but 3 had the most verticality in the series and it was fun to constantly be able to climb around areas in the middle of fire fights instead of being stuck on the ground level. Uncharted 3 made you even more mobile which works well with the series's combat.

tchocky

The best part is how often this happens. I've played like 3 hours max of the beta and I've already done that exact thing twice. I've seen others do it. It's bizarre how long they keep the heroes just sitting there petrified like that.

Yeah I saw it in Game informers video of the beta as well.

Antiwhippy

The best part is how often this happens. I've played like 3 hours max of the beta and I've already done that exact thing twice. I've seen others do it. It's bizarre how long they keep the heroes just sitting there petrified like that.

Seems like a perfect way for hans solo to go.

Did anyone try Ryckert's new level for Patrick? How the hell do you beat it? I feel like it's a
stack the pow blocks to get to the door
thing but I have NO idea how to do that and... Yeah.

I'm inclined to agree, but I'm not even sure if Mario Maker allows for that.

Doesn't it reset the stage each time use a pipe? And you get most of the POW blocks from the underworld.

I downloaded the level and played around with it through the editor, but I don't see an obvious solution. I doubt Patrick will beat it within 72 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom