• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

This thread has been a fucking rollercoaster to catch up on and you all need to get some sleep.

jeffearpfbu4.gif

EDIT: RAPP COLLINS UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

I really don't understand Jeff's insistence on Twisted Metal being of its era and so outdated. The new one's multiplayer was broken and had a really half baked single player which hurt its viability but I watch Dan play the first game and still think it seems like great fun

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really don't understand Jeff's insistence on Twisted Metal being of its era and so outdated. The new one's multiplayer was broken and had a really half baked single player which hurt its viability but I watch Dan play the first game and still think it seems like great fun

All the while being a fan of Mortal Kombat

Man, Transformers: Devastation may be the fuckin' sleeper hit of the season right now. It's got loot, its got the only good Transformers, Bayonetta esque combat that's still hella satisfying - also, uh, you get to play as Optimus Prime and turn into a semi-truck and then do a fucking frog splash body slam finisher as a goddamn semi truck. Shocked it's not already Dan's GOTY.

Teddified

Drew needs to spend a few months writing notes before he brings it on UPF.

Also, man I hope Dan eventually plays some Tail of the Sun on the site.

Another great Dan Tomb Raider conversation. Damn that series's intricate puzzles!(but man, that new one with no puzzles and lots of shooting was grand)

Anjin M

Okay folks. In the absence of anyone else setting one up, I have created a Giant Bomb GAF community on PS4. My PSN name is AnjinM. Look me up if you want to join the community. I will try to make it pretty later.

Five minutes in this new Demo Derby is already hella promising.
Okay folks. In the absence of anyone else setting one up, I have created a Giant Bomb GAF community on PS4. My PSN name is AnjinM. Look me up if you want to join the community. I will try to make it pretty later.

Anjin doing all the work around here! I guess I'll join the group, though I never play anything on my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom