• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

i didn't watch the whole mario maker mornings episode, didn't look like patrick made a lot of progress, though

Zszuffu.png

ArjanN

i didn't watch the whole mario maker mornings episode, didn't look like patrick made a lot of progress, though

dan really went all-out on this one, jeez

After watching a video of the solution I can safely say Patrick will never beat this level. In fact the most amusing thing about this has now become the anticipation of seeing Patrick realize how fucked he really is.

After watching a video of the solution I can safely say Patrick will never beat this level. In fact the most amusing thing about this has now become the anticipation of seeing Patrick realize how fucked he really is.

He needs to, as soon as he can, realize how much of a pure puzzle box the level is, and not just a hard mario level with bad exits.

Boy. The "video guys are out of the office today" video is a hell of a journey for a half hour of mario maker.

I wonder if hey arnold holds up

Watch a bunch of it with my ex a few years ago when we needed Netflix stuff to watch.

I thought it held up super well and the music is pretty amazing.

Sulik2

Dan made the Mario equivalent of P.T.

Just a bunch of deliberately obtuse puzzle bullshit with no discernible logic or feedback, designed to prevent people from conquering it for as long as possible.

First Dan became a wrestler, now he's become Kojina. He's self-actualizing.

I now want to buy Mario Maker to experience this level.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
watching the VinnyVania CIII finale and the stage music is driving me nuts.

I couldn't watch those episodes. I made it minutes in before I started skipping around to see when it would end. The song is literally 8 bars on loop. Maddening. It's also an extremely HYPER song. It's just the worst thing to have on loop for like 2 hours.

No_Style

I haven't seen the solution video but if it's a difficult level full of precision execution on top of obtuse puzzles, I think Dan's suffering for this is the most amusing. He had to devise the whole thing and complete it several times.

I'm sure he'll relish the victory though.

fuzzyset

I haven't seen the solution video but if it's a difficult level full of precision execution on top of obtuse puzzles, I think Dan's suffering for this is the most amusing. He had to devise the whole thing and complete it several times.

I'm sure he'll relish the victory though.

He said it took him 3 hours and a few hundred attempts to even upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom