• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
7b69d566546d026cf1f3d80085af21f2.png

Edit: Stream is live!

http://www.twitch.tv/patrickklepek

Largo

Now that I know everything, I'm not too optimistic for Patrick. That being said, I refuse to be #TeamRyckert, so here's to being fatalistic.

now I'm not saying "follow the money," but

you guys should probably follow the money

actually nevermind because that money probably leads to gawker and some very nasty things

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I want to believe pat figured this out for himself.

But it sounds like someone pretending to be like oohhh what could this mean a goomba hmmmm I dunno a pow block what could that be for I have no idea surely not the trick used in the last gb level I played.

Or maybe that's too cynical.

Myggen

Maaaan was this supposed to be how Dan corrupts the good guy?

Dan's plan all along has been to make Patrick like him. After he's done cheating here he'll start eating Taco Bell with nacho cheese.

He said on Twitter he'd been spending time testing theories, totally in the rules if he tries stuff out off stream.

"Testing" "theories" as in watching TWITCH ARCHIVES OF THE COMPLETED RUN?!

Largo

Well, 3 things.

Patrick isn't a dumb guy, he could have figured this out.

He said he looked at the editor, I think?

And last, if I was in his shoes and could throw 5 grand at that charity, considering what he went through, I would cheat like a motherfucker.

omgkitty

He said on Twitter he'd been spending time testing theories, totally in the rules if he tries stuff out off stream.

I just think the amount he's put together so far when he literally had no idea what he was doing earlier is a little fishy. Also no idea why he wouldn't just stream himself playing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Patrick's clearly putting in this wrong path among his theories to throw everybody off the scent of his blatant cheating.

#sheeple

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Guys, this is clearly a work.

Baby face Pat is clearly turning heel. Then he will start making levels for heel Dan to give room for Dan to do a heel face turn.

Did anything I just typeed out make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom