• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostyxc

did that frosty guy take over keyser's account

I'm a bit late to this unfounded accusation, so pardon!

That "frosty guy" doesn't care about Game of the Year, and he's totally cool, dazzlingly handsome, and smells like God laughing. That clear-headed, information-packed missive by Dr. Keyser Permanente, while hearty, is nowhere near the standards I have erected around myself like a warm, bald eagle-lined blanket over the past 36 months. "Nice try, but no cigar," as they say in vape shops.

Now, where did I leave my empty spray paint cans... ?

TraBuch

Banned
I've actually never been to a Hardee's for anything besides their burger. Maybe I should try out a malt.

And Cookout is like..ten minutes away.

Lelcar

I watched Dan's periscope on the Giant Bomb move and now I'm listening to Jeff's mixlr from the beginning to hear what happened during his perspective. Consuming entertainment in 2015 is weird.

yami4ct

I've actually never been to a Hardee's for anything besides their burger. Maybe I should try out a malt.

And Cookout is like..ten minutes away.

I didn't know they were a thing until my sister introduced me to them. They're the best fast food shake I've had personally. Granted, our fast food options are limited. We've got your standard McD, Taco Bell, Arby's, Burger King, etc. Hardee's malts are actually legit and come topped with whipped cream. Obviously you can do better at a real ice cream shop, but good stuff for fast food.

Their burgers, as you mentioned, are also pretty great.

Rainmaker

Banned
I watched Dan's periscope on the Giant Bomb move and now I'm listening to Jeff's mixlr from the beginning to hear what happened during his perspective. Consuming entertainment in 2015 is weird.

It's like one content but, uh, two content from the one single content. New media!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Let's reel it back 19 steps and start where we define "entertainment" as "watching a video game website editorial staff move to a new office" if we're gonna talk weird.

yami4ct

Steak n Shake is probably cheating, but that would get my vote easily.

I was gonna say them, but then I thought they don't really count as fast food. They are in the same place as Culver's and Five Guys for me. Too nice to truly be a fast food restaurant, but also not nice enough to be considered a good restaurant.

Teddified

Last Supper

CVbhiahU8AEOS-j.jpg

Coming home from work to work on this programming final with no UPF to watch in the background is depressing ;_;

I guess this is a good time to catch up on some older content.

TraBuch

Banned
What'd I tell you? I was shocked when I found out Hardee's had legit shakes and malts. Just not something I'd expect from that place.
Yeah, pretty surprised. Thanks for the suggestion. For some reason, I would've never thought to go there for a malt.

Megasoum

Banned
Welp... my app store vanished from my Windows 10 install...

I tried a ton of fixes on google and even tried "refreshing" my install but it didn't fix it... oh well.. I guess I won't have a store anymore lol

Edit: Oh shit I finally found a fix that worked haha... Yay... I can now close the app store and never re-open it again because really, who gives a shit about the Win10 app store? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom