• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
I really want to do a Philly vs NYC beef email but I'm too lazy to send it.

but yeah, fuck New York

You are comparing one of the best cities in the entire planet, to one of the slummiest grossest, most dilapidated cities I have ever been in?

Alright

Although while walking around Philly once I did find a fortune cookie factory. Bought 100 fortune cookies. They all had what seemed to be coded political messages in them rather than anything resembling fortune. It was cool

mintyice

I thought you guys just taped correspondence to batteries and threw them at people

You are comparing one of the best cities in the entire planet, to one of the slummiest grossest, most dilapidated cities I have ever been in?

Alright

Although while walking around Philly once I did find a fortune cookie factory. Bought 100 fortune cookies. They all had what seemed to be coded political messages in them rather than anything resembling fortune. It was cool

Alright I take it back.

Philly would be kind of charmingly shitty if it wasn't for all the crime

New York is overcrowded and too self-important to be appealing

Myggen

Oh, and speaking of that Wu-Tang album:

CVzDWkKUYAATxy-.jpg

That would seem like a really easy clause to legally take advantage of, though I know virtually nothing about law, so that's pretty meaningless. Could they just steal it digitally by having a copy and distributing it?

That would seem like a really easy clause to legally take advantage of, though I know virtually nothing about law, so that's pretty meaningless. Could they just steal it digitally by having a copy and distributing it?

I mean, the clause is totally invalid anyway. A contract can't just negate criminal law, regardless of how funny it is.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaa I ordered food SPECIFICALLY to arrive at this time. I hate this

Never order takeaway

Cook for yourself or dress up and go out to a restaurant (preferably a fancy independent one with a nice lady/gentleman)

Takeaways are for chumps. Except fish and chips.

Tubobutts

Condolences

Typical American attitude!

But seriously takeaway food is always disappointing and makes you feel bad. With a restaurant you can go to a place with a nice atmosphere. You know Jeff would approve of this

At a nice sit down restaurant I can't order way too much food and pretend that I'm not going to eat it all myself and its for like four people when really it's all for me.

Playing Borderlands made me remember how anxious it makes me to play a game centered around player choice.

Don't worry much about that or worry how will your choices affect future events. Just choose the option you think is best for the moment itself. That's the best part of TftB's mechanics.

santeesioux

At a nice sit down restaurant I can't order way too much food and pretend that I'm not going to eat it all myself and its for like four people when really it's all for me.

Hell yeah man, around here you can get like several lunches and dinners worth of Chinese delivery for like 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom