• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably late to the party but watched the Siege QL and Austin breaking the game with his grapple was hilarious. Vinny's chaos magic is rubbing off on him.

No, they got about 1/3rd through or so. Minor spoiler:
They're about to try to search Nathan's room

only 1/3? Damn, I don't remember it being that long. I didn't read the spoiler

I've seen footage of nuclear throne so many times, but the quick look actually finally managed to sell me on it. It's great fun. I don't know if it quite has the depth to keep me playing like binding of isaac does, but it's definitely something i'll keep paying.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've seen footage of nuclear throne so many times, but the quick look actually finally managed to sell me on it. It's great fun. I don't know if it quite has the depth to keep me playing like binding of isaac does, but it's definitely something i'll keep paying.

I was really excited about it when I saw early footage, then cooled off during development. The QL really got me pumped again and I grabbed it instead of waiting for a sale like I probably would have otherwise. Vlambeer makes great stuff.

Demption

I was really excited about it when I saw early footage, then cooled off during development. The QL really got me pumped again and I grabbed it instead of waiting for a sale like I probably would have otherwise. Vlambeer makes great stuff.

Gun sounds in that game are too damn cool.

Only thing getting me through work tonight is this UPF archive that's waiting for me when i get home. Gotta grab a special dinner tonight to commemorate this big moment.

AcridMeat

Banned
The game has a screenshake slider, thankfully. I keep it down to around 20-30%. I think I remember vlambeer posting a gif on twitter of moving the screenshake slider past 100%, which is pretty cool.
Oh wow I completely missed that. Thanks for the tip.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
IMG_1450.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom