• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

Yes?

I can't read minds over the internet, so I don't know how to reply to your witty ellipsis.
what serviceable game that got mediocre reviews can you not say that about though? even something trashy like that call of duty vita game had a minor cult following on gaf.

Zaph

Their reaction to the insane melodrama here was the same as mine. This was the YA fiction/telenovela crossing point where the game really lost me.

Hotdog man best 2015

2128018-patrick_hot_dog.png

Lelcar

Man, they got a waaaaay different experience with David than I did. My David never hit Chloe and after that he was kinda nice. He totally didn't go down this asshole plotline like what Beast got.

If they actually do 2 streams for LiS next week they could potentially finish it. I think there's about 5 hours left of the game between episodes 4 and 5

Rainbow Six Siege has sold around 80-100K on steam at full price which is pretty good given it's a uplay game that can be had for much cheaper via that route. Just mention that as it's a decent sign of it maintaining some kind of player count. It got generally good reviews as well(78 on pc, and 74 on consoles) so I'm not sure why so many people in here are acting like it's generally thought of as mediocre.

It's just weird how many posts in this thread label people who have different opinions than part of the crew and mention it in the context of it getting brought on the site get labelled Ubisoft apologists, fanboys, or whatever. Oh well.

Rainbow Six Siege has sold around 80-100K on steam at full price which is pretty good given it's a uplay game that can be had for much cheaper via that route. It got generally good reviews as well(78 on pc, and 74 on consoles) so I'm not sure why so many people in here are acting like it's generally thought of as mediocre.

I don't disagree with you, the game looks fine from what I've seen from the QL. But you should know better than to use sales numbers as a way to justify quality.

It's just weird how many posts in this thread label people who have different opinions than part of the crew and mention it in the context of it getting brought on the site get labelled Ubisoft apologists, fanboys, or whatever. Oh well.

A lot of people are very reasonable and level-headed until somebody picks on their game. Then suddenly it's a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom