• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodWinked

mary is the best :)

love watching the extra life streams with her in them.

i was trying to find the bombcast thread but it wasn't made yet.

Zaph

Do any of you have subscribed to subscription boxes? We don't have them here yet (at least not in this level, 1946 search results), but I'm curious about how high is the "cool stuff to trash" ratio
I do the healthy snack one because it's good stuff. But all the 'nerd culture' stuff is just shit bargain bin clutter that somebody has figured out how to charge more for.

Gamespot needs their own podcast again.

That entire long-form audience has moved on. Them spending time on content like that will just lead to more lay-offs

Mary Kishmas everyone.

Sorry.

Reigns-spears-Ambrose.gif

Bowlie

Banned
I made the mistake of underestimating how much people care about fighting game character reveals once and everyone yelled at me.

be glad you didn't say it's a party game, and not a fighting one

I do the healthy snack one because it's good stuff. But all the 'nerd culture' stuff is just shit bargain bin clutter that somebody has figured out how to charge more for.

Yeah, that was my fear.

Teddified

I never really got into fighting games. I played some Tekken back in the day for the crazy endings but that's about it. Hell when I first started watching Giant Bomb it took me awhile to understand the fighting lingo.

Myggen

Dan's right, episode 3 holds better after seeing I and II.

that's not saying much, but it's true

I just watched episode 2 again, and what got me other than everything else being terrible was how fucking awful it looked now. The CGI has aged terribly, and the movie has so much of it everywhere that it almost made the film look cheap now.

But yeah, episode 3 probably holds up the "best".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom