• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Eric Pope is going to ... Ubisoft Montreal?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1so2ab9

So it's with no shortage of bittersweet pangs in my heart that I leave. But I've been offered a position at a place that's exciting for me professionally. And it's in a new city, in a new country, with a new language to learn. I'm joining Ubisoft and moving to Montreal, Quebec CANADA. It feels like an actual honest-to-goodness adventure. One that I can take with Hannah Jones Pope​ and Des at my side. The future is all just so exciting. Also scary, I'm not going to pretend it's not. But sometimes you need to do scary things to really grow.

I was just thinking to myself a few days ago when I'd see Eric Pope join another company. Ubisoft seems like a decent choice, it probably means he's completely done with music games though.

jgminto

Valis X was a hentai attempt to resurrect the series. There are five Valis X titles that retell the stories of the first four games containing copious amounts of lesbian acts and tentacle sex. The game was developed by Eants but was published by Telenet Japan. This was also the last game published by Telenet Japan. The game was released to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series.

lol

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
goddamn thought this started in ten minutes, not an hour ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom