• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat is going to be a Star Wars spoiler minefield isn't it?

I'm not even planning to see the movie anytime soon and it still bothers me, somehow.
We need top 3 Giantbomb videos of the year.

1. Contradiction
2. MPP 5
3. Drew v. The End

4. Vinny's ExtraLife Stream
5. Austin's ExtraLife Stream

Lelcar

I'm struggling with the order of mine, but I'm leaning toward Witcher 3, MGSV, and then I'm going back and forth between Fallout 4, Dying Light and Mario Maker. But I'm thinking about Undertale and SOMA and Her Story a whole lot, and I have to figure out what I truly value for a game experience, I dunno, ordering GOTY stresses me out, but I love it. I'll eventually just pick an order and say fuck it and try not to think about it.

EDIT: I just realized those 3 games all have 5's in them. Year of 5's I guess

Ha! Just like how 2008 was the year of 4's. Persona 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Phoenix Wright 4 (Apollo Justice), Grand Theft Auto 4...

Loxley

What we're seeing here is a preview of what it will be like after WW3 happens and Jeff is the lone video game streamer left on the planet, broadcasting from a bunker 50 miles underground.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Whoa UPF started earlier? I've expected it to be on every day since Tuesday because I haven't been working and the unemployed life is a life of constant confusion. And now that it's actually on, I had no idea.

edit: Not UPF, old games and boxes

strafer

Whoa UPF started earlier? I've expected it to be on every day since Tuesday because I haven't been working and the unemployed life is a life of constant confusion. And now that it's actually on, I had no idea.

edit: Not UPF, old games and boxes

This is not UPF...This is the Jeff Fucks Around With Old Games

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Is Jeff all alone? This is the most Unprofesh

I love the lighting on the side-camera that makes it look like he's a talking head in a documentary

- J - D -

This lighting on Jeff, it's so mysterious. Only thing missing is shade from blinds and a whiskey in his hand. Maybe some jazz in the background.

Kimaka

Have you tried using a browser with flash integrated?

e: this stream is not premium, so you can use twitch.

Well that works lol. Thanks. I thought this was going to be a premium show.

giantbomb.com/chat if there's no YT mirror, the live player works fine on an Android phone.

It has never worked for me for some reason. I can get into chat but the video never loads. Maybe it's the browser. I'm using Firefox.

The side shot of the person on the PC in the new studio just makes me think of the MGSV box art.

Maybe the lighting will be better when Neo-Box City is destroyed.

Myggen

Is Jeff all alone? This is the most Unprofesh

I love the lighting on the side-camera that makes it look like he's a talking head in a documentary

If Drew and/or Jason is there I assume they're doing work on the GOTY stuff. From the Beastcast it seemed like Vinny is doing much of the editing on the daily videos, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jason/Drew are on that too.

t has never worked for me for some reason. I can get into chat but the video never loads. Maybe it's the browser. I'm using Firefox.

Works like a charm in Chrome on Android.

popo

I would guess that they haven't done shit on the office this week, GOTY takes priority.

Vinny said they are building the studio and that is why he is so busy, since he is handling a lot of the video production for goty. The set dressing will be the last thing they do. Just cosmetic.

If Drew and/or Jason is there I assume they're doing work on the GOTY stuff. From the Beastcast it seemed like Vinny is doing much of the editing on the daily videos, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jason/Drew are on that too.

From the bombcast it sounded like Brad was doing a lot of editing on the goty podcasts as well

Myggen

Vinny said they are building the studio and that is why he is so busy, since he is handling a lot of the video production for goty. The set dressing will be the last thing they do. Just cosmetic.

Ah, that makes sense. Must've missed that.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
woah I just typed a thing in chat and Jeff responded to it??? What is this, gianttwitch.com?

I actually like chat interaction especially if there's only one streamer

Jeff should play some Super Thunder Blade
Double-Take-Super-Thunder-Blade-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom