• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they make a new Total Annihilation as a Kickstarter or somethin?

There was a spiritual successor funded via KS. They released it in EA, did some scummy stuff, and re-released the game eventually, IIRC.

...I can't remember the name of it at all. Edit: repeater got it: Planetary Annihilation.

Skrams

I'm going to complain here because I don't want to complain in the chat because I'm probably a coward or something.

All of the mods and ZombiePie and Ian and whoever talking about anime is the worst. Kill La Kill shitting for the 100th time and other horribleness.

I can expect it to come up every time ANIME happens. The UNLIMITED ANIME jokes get pretty tiring.

Planetary Annihilation, always thought it looked really grand but a lot of people didn't like it. Haven't played enough to know why. You can throw planets into people's bases which is pretty cool.

Wouldn't say the reviews were poor, pretty average. Seems like the main complaint was that rushing was the only viable option, not sure how the Titans expansion has changed things.

Noaloha

Talk of Ghost In The Shell has me flashbacking to the musical interlude section halfway through the first movie. So fucking good.

Lijik

I still cant believe the first 2 bubsy games have a small defense force on gaf.

makes you wonder whos going to come out of the woodwork to claim "Quantum Theory was WAY BETTER than the Gears of War games" in 20 years on Neo-Neogaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom