• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That's the second time this stream Jeff's mentioned tripping, and he was talking about anime earlier.

Is Jeff using drugs, you guys?

Strax

Destiny |OT♦38|

dwill.png
dead.png

Red UFO

Man Turok was so fucking bad. I bought all three of the N64 ones and they were all shit.

Turok Rage Wars, that weird multiplayer arena shooter they released, on the other hand was a whole other story.

M.D

Did Jeff ever go back to The Last of Us after playing an hour and a half and saying he didn't like the gameplay or something similar

Lijik

The tron game looks like a decent base, but I dunno it either needs to be faster or needs Pepsiman-style levels where theres crazier obstacles or youre being chased by a Recognizer or something and the camera is in front of you

The tron game looks like a decent base, but I dunno it either needs to be faster or needs Pepsiman-style levels where theres crazier obstacles or youre being chased by a Recognizer or something and the camera is in front of you

Yeah I was thinking that if they made it a bit faster it could be better. It's slow enough that it doesn't seem challenging or particularly fun. It also made me think that a Tron-style Rez game could be really rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom