• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
HOLY SHIT! I just learned about the Eric Pope news!

He's moving up here to Montréal! This is fucking amazing. I need to buy him a beer at some point.

Destiny |OT♦38|

dwill.png
dead.png

A testement to the popularity of Destiny!

Or how shit the matchmaking is because 95% of the posts are "hey.. anyone wanna do the nightfall?"

justjim89

Jason's ability to just instantly cut through Dan's nonsense is incredible. Currently watching MGScanlon episode 17 and Dan is going on and on about how stupid it is to care about clothes or fashion and how they just represent vanity. Jason chimed in with one sentence to knock Dan the fuck out:

"Can I have your Ribera jacket?"

Boom. Perfect.

Hey you guys.

Is there a new QL up?

Nope. Still just the one. And it's all you need.

I just saw the Euro Truck people are making American Truck simulator. I am excited for that QL.

The Euro Truck QL cheered me up on a very very bad day.

Also hey. Can someone quickly explain what Kingdom Hearts is about?

I played the first game a decade ago but dont member a lot other then I think Mickey Mouse got trapped in hell at the end and that was kinda dark and cool. Never got around to 2 and the HD versions got released on the PS3 after I already moved onto PS4 and Square doesnt seem to want to give me thouse games on PS4 yet.

Wipeout 2 is the only QL y'all will ever need.
Austin is putting in work. Also this is a good topic to think about and discuss.

Gawdam, Austin's articles are the best. (And I'm not just saying this because he featured my post about CK2.) I didn't realise how diverse Giant Bomb's community was until it was highlighted like this.

The last time I really got into GB's articles was Patrick's indie game highlights thing, but I dropped off reading them after a while simply due to forgetting about them.

Teddified

I played the first game a decade ago but dont member a lot other then I think Mickey Mouse got trapped in hell at the end and that was kinda dark and cool. Never got around to 2 and the HD versions got released on the PS3 after I already moved onto PS4 and Square doesnt seem to want to give me thouse games on PS4 yet.

The story is pretty convoluted and crazy if you want to know that you'd be better off looking up a youtube video or a write up.

daydream

Banned

good vs. evil, pretty much

simple stuff

Bowlie

Banned

Here's everything you need.

For real, it's a convoluted story; it's hard to do a quick explanation of it. Luckily, many people thought about this issue and made youtube videos quickly summarizing the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom