• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

That reminds me: Dave's Eurojank Game of the Year needs to return. It's time.

Outside of The Witcher 3, what is even in the running? I mean, we might as well help them out with nominees. :)

I know it'd probably seem a little self-congratulatory, but I'd love to see them do their own "Best Giant Bomb Moments of 2015" sort of show or podcast. Like, which QLs, podcasts, and live show moments they enjoyed the most or look back on fondest.

Yeah, they are never going to do that. But you have just given me an idea for the next GB OT.

Outside of The Witcher 3, what is even in the running? I mean, we might as well help them out with nominees. :)

Yeah, they are never going to do that. But you have just given me an idea for the next GB OT.

Surely one of the three dozen indie cyberpunk games GBeast has quick looked was made in the Eastern Bloc.

Tan

I know it'd probably seem a little self-congratulatory, but I'd love to see them do their own "Best Giant Bomb Moments of 2015" sort of show or podcast. Like, which QLs, podcasts, and live show moments they enjoyed the most or look back on fondest.

Also, for Best Moment or Sequence: Everyone making fun of you for
cosplaying the Silver Shroud
in Fallout 4. It was really funny how they handled that.

I feel like Turboman posted at one point saying exciting things were in the future for his best of videos but I don't think anything ever came of that comment?

Delay...

t1447731000z1.png

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/666433835450568704

Has anyone ever requested a refund through Origin? I bought Battlefront and unlocked it via VPN and played a couple hours of it, I think the game is kind of ass. But when I go to the refund page it says I don't have any games eligible for refund. Not sure what's up.

I was really surprised at how good the Halo summaries were on the Beastcast. That Battle of Arizona one, where did that guy come up with that shit? Hilarious.

Live chatting with EA support to get a refund for Battlefront. I guess props to EA for being the first to push a refund policy. Frowny face to DICE for making a game that I don't think is any fun to play.

Nintendo embargos usually go up really early. Probably by next week we'll start seeing some reviews and stuff since the game is really long.

Ahh, awesome!

After he mentioned it when playing Fallout last night, I went and rewatched it and Dan's dad playing Heavy Rain is so great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FSiZHPuq5Y I need to rewatch the stream they did at GB. Paul playing Jazzpunk was a highlight of the year.

Megasoum

Banned
Sigh... I want to watch Patrick on my PS4 while I play Fallout on my PC but it's taking 15min to download the 112mb Twitch app.... Fucking PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom