• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

My law books cost a lot and were outdated within two years

Word.

edit:

kydPSRe.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
live by the music genre die by the music genre

Surely they could sell off Rock Band to Activision so that it can officially participate in MLG tournies and such.
I'm just not sure what their end goal would be even if they did that. They have to adapt and come up with a new idea that isn't rhythm focused. That VR rock band thing looked straight up awful.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's decent, but when people try to compare it to the old HK greats.

Nah son. Raid can't even touch Police Story, Rumble In The Bronx, or Armour of God

Someone sent in old Jackie Chan movies for Dan to watch one time and he really should have sat down and watched them. And skip the romantic comedy parts of Gorgeous

Yep. I still haven't finished my first beginner run in like 12 hours, I think the DLC extends the campaign. I haven't even treated it like a roguelike yet.

I got through the beginner campaign pretty quickly and easily (which is likely due to lucky random levels) but have been unable to get much further than about 3 missions into the intermediate difficulty. It's good stuff. I'll probably have to get that DLC.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
The way Dan and his girlfriend actively participates in the giantbomb reddit is kinda weird to me.

It's weird to me that he posts his time with his family all over the internet. I get the feeling he is obsessed with his own celebrity. He's Giantbomb's version of PewDiePie.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Well I don't mean it that way, I mean it's weird how open he is about it. Mostly because I'm a somewhat private person.

Noaloha

For beginner difficulty, aim a) for detention centres first until you have four units and b) simply to grab what you can from there on and get out intact (so don't push your luck) AND all with c) use your Rewinds.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
For beginner difficulty, aim a) for detention centres first until you have four units and b) simply to grab what you can from there on and get out intact (so don't push your luck) AND all with c) use your Rewinds.

Are the rewinds usable for that mission only or for the entire campaign? It wasn't clear to me and I'm afraid of wasting them unless someone dies.

Tubobutts

Huzzah!

If you already have a marker, lining isn't too hard. Something like my WIP, where the yellow has black outlined to it, the red has the black lines, but the lines for his arms aren't lined in-

I actually bought the same markers you linked along with the second gunpla. How hard is it to erase the markers if you mess up?

See I was worried it was going to go the other way and be a RBG choice like Mass Effect 3.

And yeah Eredin really isn't an important character, but the core of that game is the Geralt/Ciri relationship. Having the entire ending pivot on the small moments and ways Geralt treated her over the course of the game was exactly the right way to handle that in my opinion.

Having Geralt be either a broken shell or a proud father by the game's end felt more impactful than other RPGs where I'm fundamentally altering world states.

Several page late to reply to this post about the ending of Witcher 3 but
I agree about that stuff being the highlight of the ending hours of that game, but I don't think it needed to come at the expense of an interesting antagonist.

But back to GB talk, finally digging into the 4-part Matrix Online: Not Like This series for the first time, first episode is kind of slow but I look forward to where this goes.

KingKong

It's weird to me that he posts his time with his family all over the internet. I get the feeling he is obsessed with his own celebrity. He's Giantbomb's version of PewDiePie.

As much as I enjoy them, putting up the recording of getting drunk with your dad on the same place as quick looks and premium features is definitely weird

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yep. I still haven't finished my first beginner run in like 12 hours, I think the DLC extends the campaign. I haven't even treated it like a roguelike yet.

Invisible Inc is a roguelike? :/

I actually bought the same markers you linked along with the second gunpla. How hard is it to erase the markers if you mess up?

Have a q-tip ready, I kinda fucked up the yellow section(You can see the black ink outside of the lining), I had no q-tips...but if you go in immediately the ink usually takes a bit to dry so it's easy to clean up. If you come back to it later and find out you made a mistake, you can use a razor to slightly scrape it off without affecting the model too much.

Try practicing on a part that's hard to see(Ie hidden under a flap/plate, bottom of foot which usually might have some lines to it, or something similar)

I finished Hearts of Stone earlier, and that's one stellar piece of downloadable video game content. Vinny and Austin should totally play it if they want to get back into The Witcher but don't want to commit to 60 more hours of playtime. I don't know if it tops Shivering Isles as my favorite DLC, but that was also $30 so I suspect that, combined with Blood & Wine, Witcher will blow that out of the water. It's easily up there with Bloody Baron.

Some of the bossses are kind of fucked tho.

I beat all of the dlc bosses on Death March without issues. Got to learn how to use the dodge and they will never touch you, frog excluded. My poor alt key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom