• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
...said no hollywood exec ever

I mean why not, they hired a white lady to play Kusanagi in the GitS movie when Rinko Kikuchi exists

3750173-7139900776-The-M.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
I'm reading Dan's article about Mario Maker and re-watching Patrick's first clear of the first Giant Bomb level... Man... That shit was super easy and simple compared to the most recent levels lol.

I think people are getting confused. Danny only said he would be spitting out an audio version of the Lobby replacement show as far as I see.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is port begging allowed if you aren't in a topic about the game? Because I just watched the QL and god damn do I want to play Amplitude on my PC right now. Thought I got that feeling out of my system back when the kickstarter happened.

Is port begging allowed if you aren't in a topic about the game? Because I just watched the QL and god damn do I want to play Amplitude on my PC right now. Thought I got that feeling out of my system back when the kickstarter happened.

after the QL I went to check on a pc version and never felt worse about Harmonix' future as when I read they had no plans to bring it to pc

LiK

I think people are getting confused. Danny only said he would be spitting out an audio version of the Lobby replacement show as far as I see.

Yup, but they're redoing the format and just keeping the name and providing an audio version. Video podcast basically.

I don't understand what he means. Clean production can mean "hella produced" or "barely produced."

My interpretation is basically less talk show-like and more discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom