• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like chinese buffets. They're a guilty pleasure. Chinese food is the only food where even if it's garbage I like it.

Panda Express isn't even a buffet. it's single-serving buffet-quality food at the prices one would pay for actual food

the more I think about this the more it makes sense Dan likes it so much

I am paralyzed at the thought.

I'm just saying I could logistically make it happen. I think my body would physically reject any attempt to actually do it.

Until we find out Dan Ryckert is both a sponsored advertiser for Teespring and Taco Bell. It's all a plot to get us to back our corporate overlords with fun, 'down to earth' faces of advertising. Follow the money.

When are we gonna start getting Bungie sponsored Brad shirts?

yami4ct

When are we gonna start getting Bungie sponsored Brad shirts?

Brad was corporate robot 1.0. He can't get away with selling shirts. He'll be found out.

Dan is the upgraded model that can not only get us to support the man, but buy shirts with his product on it.

It's all written in the chemtrails.

TraBuch

Banned
When Panda Express opens, I'm gonna buy an order of everything and periscope it then review everything on an 80-100 scale, 80 being horrible, 81-100 being fantastic.

KingKong

They opened a Panda Express in the food court at my university when I was there and it was so popular youd have to wait like 15 minutes to order

also everyone just got orange chicken so they ended up having to make like 3 huge pans of orange chicken that were constantly being refilled

I suppose I'll try to take him at his word, although the pricing and the pricing differences do seem a bit odd if that's the case.

not really. shirt selection, print size, color, print method, ink type, multi-sided, etc all contribute

these things are a bad idea on many levels, but not because Dan's trying to rob people or something

Zaph

I suppose I'll try to take him at his word, although the pricing and the pricing differences do seem a bit odd if that's the case.

Who cares if he is tbh. Unless you follow him on twitter and watch his periscopes, you wouldn't even know about this. Other streamers/youtubers/internet people are way more aggressive about merch

I just imagine someone buying all his shirts and then 40 years later their grandkids find them in a box in an attic. Imagine trying to explain the concept of Dan Ryckert 40 years from now.

Any idiot who buys these shirts isn't someone who has to worry about having grandkids.

TraBuch

Banned
Who cares if he is tbh. Unless you follow him on twitter and watch his periscopes, you wouldn't even know about this. Other streamers/youtubers/internet people are way more aggressive about merch

I know about this and I follow neither of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom