• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

My bank says I'm $76.917.160,21 in debt.

Maybe I should get a job.
I will never get over the weird difference between how the US and Europe utilize commas and periods in currency.

Also, given the state of the studio on UPF, I could see it not being fully set up until March at this point.

repeater

Weird how while Dan is playing Dark Souls, that one guy who seemed to enjoy being an asshole to everybody playing Dark Souls is mysteriously unavailable.
uvVkt6r.gif

In a way, yes. Brad should have fought harder to get Mario Maker further down.

I was let down. I expected Just Cause 3 and Fallout to be easy locks for top 3. My gamble was right, it was the games that were wrong.

Mario Maker isnt even a game! Its a glorified level editor! Brad shouldve fought for Rocket League. Atleast then he would have Beasts back up

daydream

Banned
to be fair, the bet was made very early when jeff and dan were far from picking the game as their goty

but yeah, i had that shit on lock lmao

Lijik

I was let down. I expected Just Cause 3 and Fallout to be easy locks for top 3. My gamble was right, it was the games that were wrong.

Well I'll give you this much, I certainly wouldnt have placed bet on games that hadnt even released yet. Thats gutsy.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, I love you austin, don't get me wrong, but seeing that you did say people should stop using "It's interesting" as a cop-out you also really need to diversify from "It's tough.".

omgkitty

Can we all agree that Dan needs to stop? Like this is just getting stupid now. Like to the point where Jeff should probably tell him to stop being so stupid.

yami4ct

I realize Dan isn't making money on these T-Shirts, but he really needs to slow down on the T-Shirt thing.

Whatever. If people buy them, they buy them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom