• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

I don't think Santa Jeff is going to bring us a stream today. To be fair, we have been naughty this year.

Maybe Brad-pus will drop in to the thread, scold us and leave us coal instead.

I haven't watched Project BEAST. is it good? not a fan of the game.

Never touched KSP but I've really enjoyed both parts. Some people are freaking out about Vinny's rocket design, so it's probably for the best that I have no idea what works and what doesn't. It's been fun so far.

I love the anarchy a Jeff hosted bombcast brings. Don't get me wrong Brad does a great job but the Jeff shows feel a little looser and lawless.

Also a little bit of email beef occasionally makes me laugh uproariously.

vbK0HEq.png

Jason secretly being the best bomb member now confirmed

TraBuch

Banned
Trails of Cold Steel is totally Suikoden-ish worldbuilding with Persona-ish character interaction and a great turn-based battle system with an interesting skill system.

ArjanN

EDF games have been notorious for running like absolute shit when things get hectic.

Truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way. That's the beauty of EDF, that it's so nut-shit crazy it can't even keep up with itself. I almost wouldn't want it on PC unless there was a slider in the options to allow for enough ants to be generated that it'll cause your system to chug

Earth Defense Force 4.1 was in the Steam database leak, so it's coming to PC for sure.

Steam sale gets.

Crypt of the Necrodancer.
Xcom Enemy Unknown Complete Edition.
South Park the Stick of Truth.
+
Maybe Batman Arkham Origins and maybe Final Fantasy XIII 2.

I wonder if Valve will stick with no dailys. I wonder if its working out for them.

The anime problem will be solved only when those who perpetuate its prominence in an ironic manner realize that they are the biggest enablers of said prominence.

Make NeoGAF great again.

I'm not sure we read the same thread, that doesn't appear ironic at all

It's working out for me cause I bought the stuff I wanted to buy on Day One and don't have to sit around and wait till January hoping it'll go on sale.

i still find myself sitting around because i'm waiting to see what other stores do, like GMG and Gamersgate for example. So i'm just now sitting around less but still doing some sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom