• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu Yu Hakusho is a cool anime that the duders should watch. It's so them. Even Dan would like it, seeing as one of the main villains is basically arnold schwarzenegger

YYH has the advantage of being very watchable and having a great aesthetic.

And as I say every time yu yu hakusho gets brought up, the dark tournament arc is juuuust so goooooood.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I accidentally gave my four year old daughter. I was curious about Yo-Kai Watch and let her watch. Now she knows all the words to Yo-Kai Exercise No. 1. It's all she's wanted to watch all weekend.

Help...

Too late.

Either fully embrace it or forget your daughter ever existed.

the king of aesthetic anime is evangelion for sure.

i stand by my request for dan to get locked in a room with that series and made to watch it all without sleep because that's how i experienced it for the first time and that's the best way to experience it.

or maybe evangelion's aesthetic strength is a result of its popularity and quality, and not necessarily its aesthetic in a vacuum? I don't know, regardless, I want dan to watch it and react.

hamchan

I accidentally gave my four year old daughter. I was curious about Yo-Kai Watch and let her watch. Now she knows all the words to Yo-Kai Exercise No. 1. It's all she's wanted to watch all weekend.

Help...

Cure it with Pokemon. The far better series. She can learn the Pokerap instead of whatever that exercise thing is.

yami4ct

YYH has the advantage of being very watchable and having a great aesthetic.

And as I say every time yu yu hakusho gets brought up, the dark tournament arc is juuuust so goooooood.

Dark Tournament is good and everyone likes it for a reason, but I still personally like Chapter Black best myself. So many damn cool ideas there and Sensui is a fascinating villain to play against.

I guess I'm always in the minority when it comes to arcs Togashi writes. Everyone talks Yorkshin or Chimera Ant for Hunter x Hunter and I'm over here telling you how cool Greed Island was.

oh don't be such babies. people like weird shit, news at eleven

Yep. As long as no one is getting (seriously and unwontedly) injured, who cares what someone's into? Doesn't mean you have to want to talk about it, but I ain't gonna shame anyone for anything.

Dark Tournament is good and everyone likes it for a reason, but I still personally like Chapter Black best myself. So many damn cool ideas there and Sensui is a fascinating villain to play against.

I guess I'm always in the minority when it comes to arcs Togashi writes. Everyone talks Yorkshin or Chimera ant for Hunter x Hunter and I'm over here telling you how cool Greed Island was.

I just really like tournament arcs in animes. cell games, world martial arts tournament, love that stuff.

I guess I'm always in the minority when it comes to arcs Togashi writes. Everyone talks Yorkshin or Chimera Ant for Hunter x Hunter and I'm over here telling you how cool Greed Island was.

Honestly Dark Tournament is amazing, but I highly enjoy the Chapter Black and Demon World arcs. The ending of Chapter Black(And start of Demon World) has SUCH a fucking hype fight.(Crappy quality :()

Like my god I'm just here freaking out.

Jothel

I keep wanting to go back to hearts of stone because I really wanna see where this one character quest goes but man

Psychonauts is pretty good!
I'm halfway through the wedding right now and I wanna plaaaay

Jobs before games man.

IS A GAME GONNA PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE!?
when your controller looks like this yeah
images

teach me the jpns
un, o-keeeeeee

Jintor

You know as much as I love that guy I am never going to back a Double Fine game.

it's not just whether i want to back it, it's whether i want to back it at an utterly insane level

i think ultimately i just want to play the game and none of this put your name in a game shit ever ended up mattering to me, so maybe i won't bother

I do hella want a psychonauts artbook tho

Chuck

Still without luck
I was just about to go to bed and I see this Bowie news

Having one hell of a time dealing with this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom