• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
u3DgPyZ.png
Is he going to reach into the cake and pull out a Disney infinity figure?

random, but I'm really glad that they put the Bard character in Crypt of the Necrodancer. it became clear pretty quickly that my joints weren't going to hold up to rhythmic button mashing for more than a few minutes at a time. at least I can play it now.

Take this as you will, there's nothing else quite like Shenmue out there. The Half-Life 3 fans clamor for is a first person shooter video game.

I mean, there is, and it's called Yakuza, but I get what you mean.

popo

"Vaginas, just like bellybuttons, can be innies or outies."

Lines you didn't expect to hear in a Kotaku video about Fallout 4.

I'm curious about how Half-Life 3 would be received in the current market if it stayed a traditional, linear, singleplayer FPS. Obviously there's a built-in fanbase but games of its kind are far less common than they were in 2004.

justjim89

Man that E3 2013 set(s) was just amazing

Brad Muir wrote the first line of code for Massive Challice on that desk set.

JV is making decisions on behalf of Star Wars.

Think about that.

Scott Bromley (of note on The Comedy Button and formerly Gamespy Debriefings) produced the red carpet event for the Star Wars premiere and works for Disney. It's really funny how these chuckleheads we know from being silly on the internet are representative faces in some way of such a major brand.

you guys see that possibly legitimate half life 3 leak? it sure is...something.

obviously just a Reddit post, but mods were asked for permission before it got posted and have said that they were provided with some semblance of proof.

Boy the driveby shitposting in the GB GOTY thread is quite a sight to behold.

Also what's the deal with FExSMT? It looks really rad, but a lot of people seem down about it?

you guys see that possibly legitimate half life 3 leak? it sure is...something.

obviously just a Reddit post, but mods were asked for permission before it got posted and have said that they were provided with some semblance of proof.

The reddit mod for the half life sub got hacked and it was all a big prank

I didnt even get to get hyped this time

Boy the driveby shitposting in the GB GOTY thread is quite a sight to behold.

It's time to abandon that thread like it's a stranded orbiting Kerbal!

So which gets released first:

- A Dream of Spring
- Half-Life 3
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (all parts)

I'm gonna say FFVII considering it's the only one we know for sure is being worked on in any kind of focused fashion (I suppose parts of the Winds of Winter draft could find their way into the seventh book, but it's gonna be a while).

danm999

Eh, if he legit thought he could finish the book by Halloween 2015, I'd say the book will be out by end of 2017 at the latest. ADOS, however, I could legitimately see never happening.

I'm starting to believe the conspiracies he has nothing but the preview chapters done though. I hope to be proven very wrong and see Winds of Winter this year.

Jothel

Eh, if he legit thought he could finish the book by Halloween 2015, I'd say the book will be out by end of 2017 at the latest. ADOS, however, I could legitimately see never happening.
GRRM seems kinda sick of having to write them too now. I don't think ADOS will ever come out really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom