• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because they're American

If they were British this shit wouldn't happe no siree

Seeing as gambling is fairly restricted across the United States I would argue that most Americans know less about the basics of it than those in UK/Ireland (where you can pretty much bet on anything you want at any times, online, offline, anywhere). I am not saying that people know more about betting because they are free to place a bet when they want, but there are complete crazy statements been made in the Powerball thread.

Seeing as gambling is fairly restricted across the United States I would argue that most Americans know less about the basics of it than those in UK/Ireland (where you can pretty much bet on anything you want at any times, online, offline, anywhere). I am not saying that people know more about betting because they are free to place a bet when they want, but there are complete crazy statements been made in the Powerball thread.

I do think it's weird how we can spend money on trying to match 6 little balls, but you can't "legally" put $20 on the Spurs winning a basketball game unless you're in Vegas because that's considered a game of chance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish gbwest had a video series I could look forward to every week. Gbeast really nails that kind of stuff.

they would but y'know... they're not quite settled in yet.
c9a1dc448973620d83443ddb77532dab.jpg

kvk1

i'm gonna need a Blade and Soul QL from Jeff sometime this month

not Rorie, Jeff

that is if we're really doing this "anime" thing

Haunted

there's a tutorial in kerbal space program for the exact thing project BEAST was trying to do in part 05.

it is not an easy thing to do.
What you just build a cool rocket (don't forget doors and ladders) send it up, tweak some knobs until the blue and yellow lines intersect and boom, Kerbal saved

/vinny

What you just build a cool rocket (don't forget doors and ladders) send it up, tweak some knobs until the blue and yellow lines intersect and boom, Kerbal saved

/vinny

I still havent sussed out the blue and yellow lines. I just kinda wing it.

My greatest kerbal feet is that I crashed into the moon once.

- 30 hours played so far

Haunted

My personal Kerbal goals quickly switched from "get Kerbals into space and onto the Mun" to "produce the prettiest explosions."

Much more achievable.

there's a tutorial in kerbal space program for the exact thing project BEAST was trying to do in part 05.

it is not an easy thing to do.
Yeah it was posted earlier in the thread and after watching it I feel like we are in for a long ride if they are going to continue chasing the rescue mission dream.

Turnstyle

Last night I watched Dan play 2 hours of Dark Souls, instead of playing Dark Souls myself. He made about as much progress in those 2 hours as I would have, had I been playing.

Entertainment in the 21st century is weird.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That's why they nominated streamer-fodder for the PLEASE STOP category. Enough with these Souls games already.

popo

Real talk, what does Brad use on his hair?

I have an undercut too, but when I try to slick it back like him, there's a bunch of lose hairs sticking up all over the place. How does he get it so tight, but look so natural?

American Crew as of the LA Podfest. Personally I think his hair looks terrible.

Yeah because they're American

If they were British this shit wouldn't happe no siree

at least they wouldn't get taxed 40% on the winnings.

skynidas

Banned
the only time i've ever been affected by the death of someone that i don't know in real life is ryan. that shit had me bummed out for months.

When I was young Phil Hartman hit me like a fucking brick. Simpsons, SNL and News Radio were basically my childhood.

Also on the subject of the lottery, it seems to me like all this powerball fever just generates more money for the lottery people.

They actually lowered the possibility of winning 6 months ago to do exactly this. Create a higher jackpot and gain more buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom