• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
400_sausegges.jpg

long eggs!

I should be disgusted and confused by this, but I kinda want to try that. Reminds me of cookie dough.

deviled eggs is my favourite persona

heist is extremely fast-paced, can't think of a strategy game that moves quicker

Yeah, I get you. But as I said, you're only controlling 4 characters top, and you can skip enemies' turns.

The first time I played, I was slowly walking with all my dudes together, afraid that I'd get killed if one of them went in a separate room.
By the second time I knew how hard it was, and was blazing through every map spreading them in as many rooms as possible to kill everyone, grab all loot and get off quickly.
It's not slow as those (especially in some FE maps, where there are 40 characters fighting against each other).

---

catching up, I just saw Jeff's Gone Home strats and JV in Cake Wars. I'm so happy.
why the intense song in a cake show though?
Well that sounds better. I wish they'd release a demo, though.

It was only in the past year or so that I decided that fried eggs tasted alright. I think it's going to be a while before I can fuck with hard boiled eggs.

Maybe I'm just old-minded, but I almost never approve of uses for eggs that originated in Japan. Keep that shit off of my burger, for example.

IMO it's not that they talk too much about anime, but more that almost every time it's just the same schtick where anime is just the punchline.

who said anything about them

searched and found this disgusting video: https://youtu.be/2VrvQQi2E2Q?t=4m20s

first youtube comment immediately gets into the the "stupid americans" thing

daydream

Banned
jeff was like "let's stream something before they completely lose it over on gaf"

eggnanas will take some getting used to, i must say

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
the japanese ones? because I agree.

the rollie thing though...

The best thing about the rollie is that it apparently takes far longer than cooking an egg with a pan and if you aren't watching it carefully, the egg log will just flop out of the top and fall out.

It's just a complete piece of fucking garbage.

daveo42

Banned
Wrapped ProjectBEAST and the pod. Best part was all the beer talk at the end. Too sad they usually get stuck with subpar beer to drink, even if it is for free.

I eagerly await the Jeff 40 vidcast, featuring LAZER.

Hard-boiled eggs are not good.

I eat them every day. The idea is to find the right balance between soft and hard. Just enough to have your yolk be slightly gooey and not solid. So fucking good.

Edit: I need crazy Japanese long eggs in my life.

justjim89

There is no method of preparing eggs that make them taste good, or feel pleasant to eat. At least for me.

On a related note, that Nashville Hot Chicken at KFC is pretty great, but KFC in general is kinda too expensive for fast food. $6 for a drumstick, thigh, biscuit and wedges.

Frith

I eat them every day. The idea is to find the right balance between soft and hard. Just enough to have your yolk be slightly gooey and not solid. So fucking good.

smoked salt bit of pepper prefect breakfast

edit: best egg is a posh scotch egg from fortnum and mason or some other snooty egg joint (just not a supermarket one) look at the yolk on that

def sim

yeah they are for caterers for egg sandwiches and things like that you have probably eaten them its not just a Japanese thing but that was the best pic

but they were invented supposedly for this british delight the gala pie

Well, I'm glad the long egg innovation has reached further than I thought. I'm probably going to pick up some egg-based sandwich later and wonder if it was once part of something much bigger.

i had bonchon a few days ago

when you have bonchon any other form of fried chicken becomes immediately irrelevant

heck yeah dude

I usually eat enough of it to regret it for a solid day afterwards and not want to eat it for another month or two but it's so worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom