• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
klBOWuL.png

SomberOwl

I wish they would bring back another feature or a new one rather than Ranking of Fighters. It segregates the audience who doesn't care for fighting games.

I don't like how Warren's portrait looks more articulated than everyone else.

I don't like how he's some wierd amalgamation of Burt Reynolds, Hulk Hogan, and Chuck Norris.

I do like his spinning dropkick though.

Dizzy-4U

Oh shit, Critical Blow! I was just playing that last week. Racdym's the best, gotta love that Snowboard Kids music feel in all their games.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There sure is a lot of Jeff / anime related content lately.

Did you notice how he realized that she died before it was shown on screen "just because of the background color"? I bet even certified Japanese reading anime editor Brad would have missed that. Jeff's been studying.

Myggen

If you like friend of the site Aurahack's art, here's the game she's been working on.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1314680699/children-of-zodiarcs-a-new-tactical-jrpg-by-aaa-ve

Still some early-bird backing slots left at $15 which they say translates to $10 USD (yeeeouch, sorry Canada)

I'm in no way involved, just looks neat from a tactics perspective and curious how they'll balance everything with dice and cards.

Cool, that looks really promising.

Pomo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom