• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone, I'm finally home. Which nice GB content did I miss in the last 2 weeks?

You missed the goat upf.
WMz2f2r.gif

LiK

I haven't watched any UPF in the new studio. the lighting with no posters/decoration makes it look really weird in these gifs.

Well that Kerbal ep was a complete waste of time.

"In the last 24 hours we have seen unintelligible ships built in an effort to triumph over the most complex exploration in Kerbal history. We have felt the ground shake and the air shatter as the LudaLander failed to break orbit, even after generating power equivalent to 10,000 automobiles with their accelerators on the floor. BEAST chose to go to the Mun. They chose to go to the Mun in this year and do the other things (like probably save stranded Kerbals), not because they are easy, but because they are hard. It is a challenge that they were willing to accept, one they are unwilling to postpone, and one which they intend to win.

It is for these reasons that I disregard the events of the past episode, and look forward to future entries. Project B.E.A.S.T. will shift from low to high gear as the trio continue to prove they are indeed the best coast
."

-- John F. Kerbal

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of Double Dragon fighting games, I hope they play Rage of the Dragons.
rageofthedragonsNC.jpg

It's a dope fighting game that never gets the attention of a Garou or Third Strike

My fiancee works overnight ER shifts Friday through Sunday (usually 9pm-6am or some such) and it's fucking terrible. Made me forever grateful for my 8-4:30.

I got to spend a bunch of time in hospitals the last few years and I have the most respect for those staff. Hours suck. The place I was had typically 12 hour shifts for nurses. Takes a heck of a person to do it with the stuff they got to see.

Also I worked in a hotel for events / conferences for a short period during a summer and the hours where terrible. 4pm-3am was the typical at Minimum wage. I left as soon as I could.

It's like they wanted to create something that set itself apart from SF2 with a jump button and multiple layers... and then they ran out of time in development and just ripped the rest straight from Street Fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom