• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo

Anyone but you Roman.

What about Hello Kitty Roman?

I wonder if Dan got a new Bingo hopper for the Royal Rumble. Watching the Royal Rumble last year with Giant Bomb at PAX South was one of my highlights from last year, and it lead down the road of me actually watching wrestling...so maybe it wasn't that great!

I toyed with the idea of sending Dan a new Bingo cage, and filling it with balls with different anime titles on it, and he would have to watch whatever anime he drew from the cage. I bet New Dan would be up for that.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I think Ranking of Fighters would be a lot better if they did like a minimum of five games each time and went through the games much faster.
That doesn't sound like science at all.

At the rate Project BEAST is learning, getting all the stranded Kerbals back might be better catalogued as an Endurance Run, lol.
Yeah, the potential for this series is huge. They should skype in Scott Manley or something, since they already talked on Twitter.

Haunted

Asking Ranking of Fighters to go faster is futile. There's a scientific method to be followed here, you can't just make it go faster, that's not how science works.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I like it. It's nice and relaxed. I don't even usually enjoy watching them play fighting games on upf or whatever, but I like it as its own thing.

Jintor

i went back five pages and you fucks were talking about egg log rolls or some shit. Egg rolls! what the fuck is that shit? what godless heathen monster created that? you're sick. all of you. SICK!

Scizzy

Looking at the release schedule, it seems almost certain that the embargoed game Brad couldn't talk about on the podcast was The Witness. I'm excited to hear what he thinks about it.

Jintor

Zeno Clash 1 is really something. I don't know what went wrong with Zeno Clash 2 but it felt... off, somehow. I didn't get the same joy out of the melee combat.

Zaph

Brazen did look good, but I think them taking on that type of game would have really suffered from the Double Fine's trademarked just-not-quite-deep-enough-to-be-satisfying gameplay.

Oh son of a bitch. Ending the Kerbal episode at a moment like that is just inhuman.

I did some messing around and that "halo of boosters" design they did at the end is surprisingly functional in the current version. you have to slap a ton of supports on them, but it's super stable. it seems like a pretty good way to get odd-shaped things into space, now that you can't build asparagus-staged pancakes anymore.

Jintor

whippy stop trying to push donuts

friends i need some basic primers on kerbal, specifically rocket design, since i have nfi what i'm doing and i'm mainly just strapping things on other things and hoping it gets me more science.

Is there a way to access modules without having to click on them, because spinning very fast makes that difficult

do my rockets by default have autostability built in, or do i need to research it?

what do fins do and how can I tell?

I'm just doing career mode so I don't have a lot of parts available, so tell me why things be wrong

Frith

Brazen did look good, but I think them taking on that type of game would have really suffered from the Double Fine's trademarked just-not-quite-deep-enough-to-be-satisfying gameplay.

yeah in a genre that is all about feel doublefine would come up short

friends i need some basic primers on kerbal, specifically rocket design, since i have nfi what i'm doing and i'm mainly just strapping things on other things and hoping it gets me more science.

Is there a way to access modules without having to click on them, because spinning very fast makes that difficult

do my rockets by default have autostability built in, or do i need to research it?

what do fins do and how can I tell?

I'm just doing career mode so I don't have a lot of parts available, so tell me why things be wrong

watch the first few episodes (or all of them) of Scott Manley's career mode walkthrough. you'll learn a lot.

--

current creepiest thread on gaf

I wonder if Boss is a bit off today. Dude is normally a reasonable poster and has had those creepy buff dog/anime dog pictures for as long as I've seen him post.

I mean the question isn't unreasonable. Having a pregnant pet is a weird experience, especially if you're the kind of person that gets strongly attached to your animals. Unfortunately, a lot of pets can have complications. I've got one cat that managed to get pregnant before we could get her fixed. She actually came and got my fiancee's attention when she started to go into labor. One of the kittens didn't make it passed two weeks for unknown reasons, and another just... disappeared once she got older.

(this is unrelated to the three kittens I posted the other day)

I don't think he actually wants to get a dog pregnant, but the way he answers every suspicious poster with "What, do I seeeeem suspicious to you?" is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom