• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpuia

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT END TEASER FOR THE NEW PROJECT KERBAL.
WHAT DID VINNY DO TO MAKE THE LANDER TURN UPSIDE DOWN

Megasoum

Banned
That's the one where one of your toes is swollen right?

~~~

So, remembering 'Barkerville' and Vinnys love for Castlevania, there is an official Castlevania song with lyrics that features Barkerville samples-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePhdHP8h6_M

Yeah... Well it's not really that it's swollen but it's basically like if you had a very bad case of arthritis in one specific articulation (the one linking your big toe to your foot)...

I've had it since saturday morning and it sucks. Taking pills and it's definitely better than it was this week-end but still really annoying.

Yeah... Well it's not really that it's swollen but it's basically like if you had a very bad case of arthritis in one specific articulation (the one linking your big toe to your foot)...

I've had it since saturday morning and it sucks. Taking pills and it's definitely better than it was this week-end but still really annoying.

:X

If it makes you feel better I crushed my toe at work the other day. Thing bled. No comp since nothing was 'damaged', but I got to peel some uh, dry skin off the side of my toe. That was fun.

justjim89

I have @midnight on in the background, and for half a second I thought Chris introduced one of the participants as "Jeff Gerstmann" and my head turned about as fast as it could.

It was Jen Kirkman. Damn.

Jeff would do great on @midnight.

KillerAJD

akIZxdq.jpg

I'm so goddamn bored, I had to clean this up. Spent way too much time on this...
hepqRnx.png

Brashnir

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT END TEASER FOR THE NEW PROJECT KERBAL.
WHAT DID VINNY DO TO MAKE THE LANDER TURN UPSIDE DOWN

If I had to venture a guess, it went something like this....

1) While decelerating towards Mun, Vinny had stabilization on, and set to stay in a Retrograde position.
2) As he neared the ground, he gave it a little too much throttle, decelerating past a complete stop and back to an upward trajectory
3) Since he is now going upward, retrograde flips the other way. The craft auto-corrects to upside down.
4) Boom.

this may or may not have happened to me on one of my first landing attempts

Axiom

Can I get a timeline on "New Dan", I thought I'd been keeping up with content but I barely recognise the Dan on this weeks podcast.

When did this start being a thing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can I get a timeline on "New Dan", I thought I'd been keeping up with content but I barely recognise the Dan on this weeks podcast.

When did this start being a thing?

Dan discovered he likes Sour Cream and it turned his whole world upside down

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Ranking of Fighters would be a lot better if they did like a minimum of five games each time and went through the games much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom