• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHH should definitely win the rumble

and at wrestlemania

and at every other ppv this year

its not surprising me and dan share the same opinion

mintyice

His contract can't run out until he is cleared. His contract is frozen during injuries. He still has a year and a half left (I think?).

mintyice

He technically isn't injured. His doctor has cleared him and he wants to wrestle. WWE doctor's say no.

He's still injured in the eyes of WWE though, regardless of any outside opinion, which is a real shame.

My only source of beard is through Total Divas. Anyone else watch the season premiere this week?

Xater

He's still injured in the eyes of WWE though, regardless of any outside opinion, which is a real shame.

My only source of beard is through Total Divas. Anyone else watch the season premiere this week?

I did. The show is pure garbage, but I still did...

No one else deserves the title. Just let HHH have it until D Bry comes back.

If Bryan isnt in the rumble after most of the main eventers of the company have been injured he is never coming back.

And I just dont think they are going to let him work the rumble.

It reminds me of what Jeff said a while ago on the Power Bombcast. Dude is so over he is a wrecking ball for all their plans. WWE probably finally realised its best for their dumb creative ideas like spending 2 years trying (and mostly failing) to get Roman Reigns over is to keep D Bryan away.

tchocky

So how about them eggs huh? Mmmm-mmm

vince-mcmahon-long-egg-reaction-going-wild-1395416443n.gif

mintyice

If Bryan isnt in the rumble after most of the main eventers of the company have been injured he is never coming back.

And I just dont think they are going to let him work the rumble.

It reminds me of what Jeff said a while ago on the Power Bombcast. Dude is so over he is a wrecking ball for all their plans. WWE probably finally realised its best for their dumb creative ideas like spending 2 years trying (and mostly failing) to get Roman Reigns over is to keep D Bryan away.

Just let him go after the IC title again. He doesn't need to be the number one dude.

I'll expand my last post to say that eggs smell alright when I'm cooking them but when I'm smelling someone else's eggs it's almost always gross. My roommate last semester was cooking eggs for breakfast on the regular and that shit stank up the apartment all morning.

Fireblend

Banned
Ok Oxenfree looks pretty good and it has full control support. I'm grabbing it next.

Wait I see we're talking about eggs. Sorry. Eggs are alright.

Bowlie

Banned
Ok Oxenfree looks pretty good and it has full control support. I'm grabbing it next.

Wait I see we're talking about eggs. Sorry. Eggs are alright.

don't be sorry!

I was watching the QL right now, and after that weird scene in the cave I closed the tab.
I'm grabbing it too, looks promising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom