• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I'll expand my last post to say that eggs smell alright when I'm cooking them but when I'm smelling someone else's eggs it's almost always gross. My roommate last semester was cooking eggs for breakfast on the regular and that shit stank up the apartment all morning.

he must've been burning them up and using a ton of grease. that's the only reason.

DamnBoxes

All this egg hate is getting me down.

7b497b83d7c2f36e5050a72111c56f28.jpg

Scrambled eggs are literally the only acceptable way to consume eggs and even then they need to be cooked enough that they aren't all gross and egg-like in texture

Scrambled eggs are literally the only acceptable way to consume eggs and even then they need to be cooked enough that they aren't all gross and egg-like in texture

I don't even know how to process this. A good sunny-side up on toast is an amazing start to the day, and a hardboiled egg is a great snack.

Now let's spark some real controversy. I like scrambled eggs made in the microwave over making them on a stove top. I don't know why but they come out more fluffy and tasty.

Now let's spark some real controversy. I like scrambled eggs made in the microwave over making them on a stove top. I don't know why but they come out more fluffy and tasty.

The best part about using the microwave is that you can easily form the scrambled egg into whatever shape you want while maintaining a structure that doesn't make a huge mess. I use a small bowl that gives me a perfect saucer of egg for morning breakfast sandwiches.

daveo42

Banned

I totally need to do this, though I do love cooking eggs in a pan with a little olive oil or butter.

only yolk as far as i'm concerned

if that shit is solid, you fucked up in my book

Agreed. Solid yolk is like eating chalk.

I MEANT COOKING

With stove tops and pots and pans and occasionally a microwave.

KingKong

whats really messed up is when you order a caesar salad and they give you a whole cold egg. like what am I supposed to do with that. at least cut it up

Well here they're just called meatballs. ;)

Dumb question but are they also more of a common regular food there? The only time I ever get to make them or have them is when there is some big get together or a pot luck. If only they were more easy to make. Nothing more disappointing than trying someone else's at a pot luck and they're frozen meatballs just put into some BBQ sauce.

strafer

Dumb question but are they also more of a common regular food there? The only time I ever get to make them or have them is when there is some big get together or a pot luck. If only they were more easy to make. Nothing more disappointing than trying someone else's at a pot luck and they're frozen meatballs just put into some BBQ sauce.

They are. Also popular around christmas.

Myggen

It's a lot more common here in Norway and Sweden, yeah.

Danny O'Dwyer - Lobby Pre Show! Setting up a live show [Periscope] (01/19/2016)

Zaph

whats really messed up is when you order a caesar salad and they give you a whole cold egg. like what am I supposed to do with that. at least cut it up

tbf, the quality of Caesar Salads in general vary far too wildly, even at good restaurants, to be a menu item worth considering.

mintyice

Then you're eating some bad eggs.

Those are rotten eggs.

They are fresh! Maybe I just have a higher sensitivity for this stuff?

Dude, like Dan, you need a manual for making eggs.

Write it up then and I'll give it a shot.

you eat a ton of stuff made with farts

A touch of sulphur can be a desirable character in some beer and I don't mind it.

when people say "egg whites" to you, do you think they're talking about the egg shells?

Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eggs?

HOW ARE YOU GUYS EATING EGGS

I'm not unless they are baked in some dish and I don't have to smell them or see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom