• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

What was the name of that game with the text to speech stuff where you were solving some kind of mystery? I just randomly remembered it and I want to watch Vinny play through it again so I can laugh.

Brett Awesome

Neo Member
Right, i'm pretty new to these guys but i'm a fan of what i've heard so far, i just can't get through this big impenetrable wall of content that is their site. I don't know what the regular segments are, what the best shows are, what is and isn't behind the paywall, when they're streaming live, any of that. The site doesn't really help, is there some 3rd party site or quick/dirty help so i know where to find their stuff?

Right, i'm pretty new to these guys but i'm a fan of what i've heard so far, i just can't get through this big impenetrable wall of content that is their site. I don't know what the regular segments are, what the best shows are, what is and isn't behind the paywall, when they're streaming live, any of that. The site doesn't really help, is there some 3rd party site or quick/dirty help so i know where to find their stuff?

qlcrew.com

Joeku

Right, i'm pretty new to these guys but i'm a fan of what i've heard so far, i just can't get through this big impenetrable wall of content that is their site. I don't know what the regular segments are, what the best shows are, what is and isn't behind the paywall, when they're streaming live, any of that. The site doesn't really help, is there some 3rd party quick/dirty help so i know where to find their stuff?

In short, podcasts are Tuesday and Friday, and live shows are Friday, with scattershot other streams and videos whenever they damn well please. A nice searchable repository is at http://qlcrew.com/ but really, as far as going back and picking something to start with, there's lots of good stuff in the OP of this topic.

It's going to be really sad if there's something to do with pee in a jar in the Witness and that's all what people talk about the game for forever.

Scizzy

If you're on mobile, the Giant Bomb Video Buddy is gold.

Look at all the kinds of Mario games are in one screenshot!

64OIlBa.png

Some people really working themselves up in the Pee jar thread.

Like... I see two endings here.

1: J Blow actually pissed in jars while programming his game because he is weird and he decided to share his shame on social media instead of hiding it deep down like you are meant to do with shame / a love on anime.

2: Its a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom