• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought about it as a zeitgeist before this, but you're right. I should get in on this day one instead of waiting slightly too long and getting spoiled left and right like Undertale.

I long suspected a new Jon Blow game would be an important thing everyone would be talking about, and after tonight I think it's almost certain. I missed out on all that for Braid, Fez, and (to a lesser extent) Undertale, so I'm really looking forward to being at ground zero for The Witness.

jambo

Is this frog fractions 2?

iaI4tid.png

aB9aBE4.png

jHmF3j6.gif

Jothel

I'm super late but yo eggs are awesome.
I've come to be able to eat barely cooked/raw eggs due to living in Japan too.
All types of eggs are great.

I just finished rewatching the Contradiction play through. I'd forgotten what a mess the end of that game is, and not just in a "there's still so many unanswered questions" way, more like "we ran out of money here's an ending" way.

Also, why was the game dedicated to Paul Darrow?

danm999

I just finished rewatching the Contradiction play through. I'd forgotten what a mess the end of that game is, and not just in a "there's still so many unanswered questions" way, more like "we ran out of money here's an ending" way.

Also, why was the game dedicated to Paul Darrow?

It's missing a third act basically.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was watching G4 Icons: Everquest due to nostalgia youtubing and realized it was set in 2002 and it was kind of funny to watch that and see all those people not realizing Blizzard' terror was about to come destroy their fanbase.

And it was also funny to see them laud stuff like 30,000 players. Man how our times have changed.

Rainmaker

Banned
I only eat eggs. Nothing more. Nothing less. Going on 16 years if this now and I've never felt better. My arms are thick and my feet are strong.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What podcast would he be recording on a thursday tho?

hamchan

We'll never hear of Brad Muir again for 5 years and then he'll be let out of his cage to work on some random Double Fine thing?

justjim89

Is the Paul QL video just Dan and Paul? I feel like we already get a lot of just Dan and Paul. It was fun last year on UPF seeing Paul interact with Jeff and Brad, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom