• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Lackluster Beastcast. Don't care for the games they talked about.
Skimmed milk for life.

undanrenna.png

Why would I have a problem with fat, especially in milk form? It's one of the three fundamental natural cravings. We are hardwired to crave salt, sugar and fat.

Bowlie

Banned
That's the whole point of milk! It has fat in it. Otherwise might as well pour water in.

Also how much fat do you consume that the couple of grams make a difference?

it's not about that. I just do not like drinking fat. it weirds me the fuck out

I do that as well, but I also don't enjoy drinking milk pure or cold.

and I only drink milk pure or cold, haha

we're opposites

Almond milk is really really good in a lot of cases but not all. I think it's much better than milk or cream for coffee but I only make cream of wheat with 1% milk.

Fireblend

Banned
So I started watching the Paper Jam QL and for a second there regretted canceling my preorder, I mean I enjoyed Dream Team to a degree. Then they started showing the toad hunts. Goddamn that's one hell of a bullet I dodged. My 3DS can wait for Fire Emblem.

This QL is doing a great job of making me never wanting to play Mario and Luigi

So I started watching the Paper Jam QL and for a second there regretted canceling my preorder, I mean I enjoyed Dream Team to a degree. Then they started showing the toad hunts. Goddamn that's one hell of a bullet I dodged. My 3DS can wait for Fire Emblem.

Sounds like I need to watch this QL. I was sort of tentatively looking forward to it.

Myggen

Dream Team was alright, but it dragged so fucking much towards the end. What Dan has said about Paper Jam has sounded good. Need to watch the QL if I ever get home from work today.

Also, people might need to keep this in mind if this starts to become a 10 page discussion about milk:

talk about giant bomb

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Only use milk when I know that the quality of the coffee is poor.

Which is something I have to contend everyday now because the only coffee I can reasonably access is instant shit or 7 11 self serve.

Otherwise I don't put anything in the coffee and ruin it.

Fireblend

Banned
Dream Team was alright, but it dragged so fucking much towards the end. What Dan has said about Paper Jam has sounded good. Need to watch the QL if I ever get home from work today.

I didn't even mind the tutorials that much in Dream Team, but that fetch quest towards the end almost broke me. I wish devs realized I don't mind 15-20h games as long as they're good, even if they're RPGs.

Otherwise I don't put anything in the coffee and ruin it.

I can't think of anything more revolting than black coffee.

This QL is really pulling me in both directions. On one hand the combat looks great and I like the traversing stuff. On the other hand, that toad collecting thing. That just looks like a dumb grind.

popo

Fighting about eggs for 3 pages and now milk. At least talking about piss could be argued to be tangentially on topic. This thread is going to get modded any day now.

LiK

I drink milk straight and for cereal. 2% all the way. delicious.

also, milk tastes slightly different in different countries because of the cows' diets. even the beef flavor is different. so if you're outside US, come on over and you can drink some of our milk. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom