• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it's something good since he said on the Beastcast that they were making good progress and felt like they were one day away from completing the Mun mission. I can't think of anything too disastrous -- even if they accidentally deleted all their ships they've tweaked the design so many times, it wouldn't matter.

What if they accidentally overshot the Mun, launched themselves outside of Kerbin's SOI, and into a chance encounter with Duna?

oddjobs

so... there's no way of casting the premium live streams to chromecast anymore? chrome app says it can't find any media on the page :(

Zaph

I swear I don't mean this in a weird way, but how old is Mary, if she's supposedly too young to understand DOS?

The high price of personal computers back then made them hand-me-down devices. So there's like a 10 year age range where kids who shouldn't have had to mess with DOS, had to mess with DOS.

for real though I'm pretty sure that computer already has Zandronum installed on it, all he'd have had to do was drop the wad in it

The high price of personal computers back then made them hand-me-down devices. So there's like a 10 year age range where kids who shouldn't have had to mess with DOS, had to mess with DOS.

if she's late 20's, she's my brother's age, and we were definitely using DOS when he was a kid

Myggen

He not only played through all of Doom II on the site, but there's like 5 other videos of him playing it according to the Quick Look Crew website.

That doesn't sound much over 7+ years.

Anyways, have to catch the archive of UPF. Work in six hours. Good to hear that Mary's there.

Zaph

Somebody posted this to the chat https://twitter.com/DJSnM/status/690669013962108928

Would be pretty awesome.

Oh shit...
baqdHg9.jpg

Watched a couple of his vids after Stump linked them. They're great, had no idea Kerbal had so many mods.

Having Scott Manley in the studio would be a cool follow-up to succeeding in the Mun mission. Like, "okay, baby steps are over, now show us where we can go from here!"

daveo42

Banned
I missed board game talk? Boo.

Settlers is like baby's first Euro game. Dominion is pretty great for a deck builder and probably one of the only ones to get it 100% right. Ticket to Ride is a fun, short, more structured version of Empire Builder which seems to take forever.

Caverrna is the new hotness, as it's a better version of Agricola. I'm also partial to other worker placement games like Manhattan Project, economy games like Brass, and point salad games like Five Tribes. Party games like Haunted House on the Hill and Mysterium are also pretty fun with good groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom