• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_Style

I just finished Undertale and I feel like I need to echo the people who thought it was a travesty that it didn't even get nominated for best music. So good! It's my takeaway from the game. Having played it though, I totally understand why Jeff bailed on it; I found it very tough to make it through the entire thing. I grabbed onto the promise of more great songs which was literally the only thing that kept me going.

yeah I was reading about that but couldn't figure it out. apparently on console, if you had a DD save, when you started DA you could find it in a chest? It's certainly not in my inventory and I didn't find any chest.

if it's really that simple I'm going to punch something

I think it's in the item storage at the inn.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
wait what? I have an infinite Ferrystone somewhere since I started the damn game? How did I miss that?

My old laptop decided to die on Friday, so today I ordered a Dell XPS 13 (Skylake). I hope I made good decisions. I used my old one a lot, so was okay with paying a bit extra for something I will be pretty much using multiple times daily.

To make this post somewhat GB related, it is a laptop so I can watch GB content on it. See... on topic!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
My old laptop decided to die on Friday, so today I ordered a Dell XPS 13 (Skylake). I hope I made good decisions. I used my old one a lot, so was okay with paying a bit extra for something I will be pretty much using multiple times daily.

To make this post somewhat GB related, it is a laptop so I can watch GB content on it. See... on topic!

Since we are talking about Laptops.
What would me a semi-decent Laptop cost? Not some super high-end gaming laptop but something where I can play like mid-last Gen stuff. Think stuff like Mirror's Edge or STALKER.

Patryn

What would me a semi-decent Laptop cost? Not some super high-end gaming laptop but something where I can play like mid-last Gen stuff. Think stuff like Mirror's Edge or STALKER.

Probably like 1200-1500.

Maybe 1000, but that would around the floor.

popo

We usually get this much snow here in Austria (not in the last two years though IIRC). It's not a big deal.
Snow is cool. Literally and figuratively.

It is all fun and games until a dozen people die.

If you get it every year then you are set up to deal with it. If it is rare then all infrastructure goes to hell.

jaina

that's probably the model I would get if my current laptop could not display GB's twitter and other stuff anymore.

I was looking at the Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7-592G-71ZL for a while. It is super solid (GeForce GTX 960M 4GB, Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1TB hard drive,,256GB SSD. Sub $1000 now. Sub 3 hour battery life hurt it though. It is supposed to be able to tackle most late 2014 /early 2015 on high. If you just want to play much older stuff you can find something much cheaper (sub $600 at least), Just steer away from integrated graphics.

Stumbled into finding "Artificial Intelligence Police Department" on Steam (coming soon)...

PECJWMN.jpg

It is a twin stick shooter (which some probably hate by now), but it looks like a more Tron-like version of Geometry Wars. Wonder will GB give it a shot?

Noaloha

I'd dearly love some kind of Let's Watch or Let's Backseat Play feature where GB invite an expert to the couch and explore / discover / discuss a game with a somewhat aurhoritative voice or capability.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I've actually met the boss in Downwell now. This might happen. I'm also trying Mary tactics, aka way more shooting instead of jumping, but it's not working.

Tubobutts

I'd dearly love some kind of Let's Watch or Let's Backseat Play feature where GB invite an expert to the couch and explore / discover / discuss a game with a somewhat aurhoritative voice or capability.

They did something like that with the the two "Teach me ___" videos. I'd like them to do some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom