• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Witness looks incredible, but not being able to walk off ledges is insane.

Still feel like I'm going to have trouble waiting till June to play it.

edit: Jeff needs to play some Monument Valley if he lost his shit at that one Witness puzzle.

strafer

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT

kaSGRJd.png

Oh man I wanted them to solve the wall puzzle as Brad walked by it. Potential mechanics
Maybe you can solve puzzles reflections in water, and it looks certain that shadows themselves are tracable puzzles. The light gray stones on the staircase at the end looked like something too
I want to see everything!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This Tumblr comment about Tool that someone sent to Jeff is too much

http://jeff.zone/post/138025057711/says-the-child-that-hasnt-seen-them-live-i-saw
What about this one, though?
http://jeff.zone/post/138041784206/tbh-jeff-i-look-at-the-sonic-the-hedgehog-wiki

Yeah I just noticed that. Idk where I got the one i'm using. I'll keep looking.

edit: Best I found.; just has those weird edges on the sides that you could edit out easily.
Blog post with different sizes:
http://blog.camposanto.com/post/79908513045/official-wallpapers-of-the-firewatch-key-art-by

edit: Hm, it looks like crap somehow, weird.

daydream

Banned
yeah, it's not about the game. i've gone into detail on why mgscanlon is a bad idea so i won't reiterate

but you're right, piston. instead, you should tell us how you feel about tales of the borderlands and life is strange, it's almost been a week since you last let us know

Zaph

What do you think this is, Betting the Farmville? They need to finish the fight.

Drew and Dan were always going to be damned if they do, damned if they don't with MGSV.

FStop7

Banned
I remember thinking how deep a band Tool was. Then one day the fact they have a song named "Maynard's Dick" sank in. And a side project named Puscifer. They're very talented musicians and performers, but yeah. Their "cleverness" is about on par with Sean Connery.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I played MGS V until mission 12 or so (the one were you go to Africa) until I gave up on the game because it was just too boring.
Is MGScanlon V really that bad? I just want to watch it for the story of the game I guess.

kvk1

I remember thinking how deep a band Tool was. Then one day the fact they have a song named "Maynard's Dick" sank in. And a side project named Puscifer. They're very talented musicians and performers, but yeah. Their "cleverness" is about on par with Sean Connery.

bro let me tell you a thing or two about the fibonacci sequence

I like Metal Gear Scanlon because I don't have to actively watch it. Dan and Drew just have a good rapport that I enjoy listening to while I make dinner or whatever.

tuxfool

Banned
Yeah but it's okay because it all pays off because they're about to get to the part in the story where... where... where um.

I'll just watch the last episode to witness Drew's shrug and Dan's attempts to make the experience seem meaningful to a person that doesn't like vague open world games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom