• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Honestly, though, last night was a good show. If Drew checks his biases and preconceived notions at the door, he should find a lot to enjoy about the show. Really interested to hear his take.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
gawd, can't believe they're gonna turn Drew into whatever you call wrestling fans.

I actually really want to hear a sane outsider's take on what happened during that show. I'm sure it's 90% nonsense and 10% awful, but I'd like to hear Drew try and parse through it.

tumblr_o1jiicnNlQ1u5eu8ao1_540.png

xxh6VXv.gif

YEEEESSSS

gawd, can't believe they're gonna turn Drew into whatever you call wrestling fans.

Marks. Smarks. The IWC. Fools. Suckers. Take your pick.

I have Raw on right now

justjim89

It should be interesting to hear his take on things from having zero context. Things like how much the commentators over-explain everything, how clear the given rules of a match are, or if he gets any appreciation for the stories told in the ring.

In spite of how much I wish it, Drew isn't gonna become a wrestling fan anymore than Dan became an F1 fan. And if he treats it like a punishment it's gonna feel that way.

FluxWaveZ

Who the hell suggested Aviary Attorney? Terrible.

If you post here come clean so we can mock you.

When I saw this comment, I was gonna jump on it because I quite liked the game, despite its flaws.

But now I get it, watching the Paul Ryckert QL for the first time. Very, very bad suggestion for this.

The whole PPV (not just the Rumble itself) was pretty good all things considered so I'm definitely curious to hear Drew's thoughts. A few things won't have the proper impact like Styles debuting and the end of the Divas match but overall the undercard matches were great and the Rumble is always at least mildly entertaining throughout (except for last year's Big Show and Kane shit show).

justjim89

I just started thinking about Dokapon Kingdom out of nowhere and man, the guys really need to play Dokapon Kingdom together. It would have 10 times the drama of Mario Party Party.

Might just have to buy a copy and send it to them.

Quentyn

How close are they to finishing MGS V? I hope the west office starts another premium feature soon and it is not just Metal Gear Scanlon for the next several months.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bought the Sydnicate(the only one) DLC and have barely played it past the first 5 minutes.

I don't know what it is, but I always do this with DLC and expansion packs. But I'll play episodic stuff without an issue

LiK

How close are they to finishing MGS V? I hope the west office starts another premium feature soon and it is not just Metal Gear Scanlon for the next several months.

not even close. when they get to Chapter 1 boss, you'll know. i can only imagine the rage haha

Towards the end of Project Beast pt7. Just about had a heartattack during
that flip at 1:15
. I imagine the rest will be smoooooth sailing.

I think WCW had more entertaining PPVs than WWE did during that period. Some in a good way and some in a bad but fun way.

Huh, interesting. Maybe I need this hypothetical Giant Bomb feature more than I realise! Always seem to remember WCW PPVs being really lame (since the full name change from Jim Crockett Promotions).

Probably not the time or place for this discussion, though!

Towards the end of Project Beast pt7. Just about had a heartattack during
that flip at 1:15
. I imagine the rest will be smoooooth sailing.

It seems like the future episodes have been recorded already, but their current approach just isn't going to cut it for the mission. They need need a new rocket design and a better way to get it into Kerbin's orbit. At the moment, they are wasting so much of already-precious fuel on brute forcing maneuvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom