• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

I just started thinking about Dokapon Kingdom out of nowhere and man, the guys really need to play Dokapon Kingdom together. It would have 10 times the drama of Mario Party Party.

Might just have to buy a copy and send it to them.

The site wouldn't survive a game of Dokapon Kingdom, that shit creates eternal enemies

Assuming they recorded the Bombcast already (as they typically record on Mondays), they probably missed out discussing this:

SCE and SNE are merging to become Sony Interactive Entertainment

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/01/25/announcing-sony-interactive-entertainment-llc/

I wonder if that means the regional branches are technically dissolved. If so, I sure hope layoffs due to redundancies are few (if any).

One bit of news pertinent to Giant Bomb (and other video game sites in the SF Bay Area) is that PlayStation is now HQ'ed there and not in Japan.

what have you done to Drew?

2709857-0767708386-27032.gif

Lunar FC

100%

Shu's best game, and he's made some pretty damn good games

Cool I'll start it up during my break tomorrow. Also since you seem to be familiar with such titles. I've been interested in getting either a Professor Layton or Ace Attorney game for my N3DS. What would be the best place to jump in?

Jintor

Cool I'll start it up during my break tomorrow. Also since you seem to be familiar with such titles. I've been interested in getting either a Professor Layton or Ace Attorney game for my N3DS. What would be the best place to jump in?

ace attorney 1. i don't know jack about layton games unfortunately.

if you can, find an old ds cart imho. I hate the uprezzed graphics. though 3 in one is a pretty good deal i guess

/edit kerbal really blows when my mouse wheel doesn't really work so good. :( gotta try and fix it

Noaloha

It's a tiny thing, but I often notice Vinny wrestling a little with selecting/deleting maneuvers. I don't think he's noticed that you can click this little button to delete them.

vhBQPU1.jpg

Sakwoff

Maybe GBE should try Might and Magic VI?

Might and Magic I through VII (and X as well) are totes brillo.

Dunno how much that would gel with what GB is doing though. If you don't know what you're doing the games start out with a whole lot of stumbling around and figuring shit out. And after that they're 60h RPGs, so...

Moldiver

Listening to last weeks bombcast and it still amazes me that people listen to the podcast but still have no idea what the guys look like.

Jothel

Gonna play episode 5 of Tales of the Borderlands while the Witness downloads... my backlog grows ever bigger...
still gotta play Far Cry 4, Ass Creed Syndicate, Mordor and Dragon Age Inquisition...
open world games eh?

tchocky

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yes, but only until December 31st 2016.

2017 Dan will be back to melting Kraft cheese slices on salads or some such.

That doesn't sound too bad actually.

I personally like to take some nice Camembert and tear it into pieces for salad with a nice sprinkling of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, but that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom