• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Brad has been very good at releasing the podcast right as it gets too dark for basketball lately.

To people who recommended Indigo jam unit I like the three random songs I listened to so thank you.

tuxfool

Banned
I can't stop solving puzzles in The Witness, I can't

5619743dff63974fed1083b504b37f86.gif

Help

Yup. I had to tear myself away.

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone here play Saturday Morning RPG? Came out on PS4/Vita today and I'm kinda curious. Is there anything to the game or is it all about 80s nostalgia?

Jintor

Obviously I'm ignorant to this side of music in general, so if people want to shoot me PM's or whatever with stuff to check out, I'm all for it.

just hang out in the j-music thread. people there have great taste, and if they don't have great taste, they're at least open about it

Myggen

Austin has updated the Guest Contributors article with a couple of things if anyone's interested. Mostly stuff he already said on Twitter.

Jintor

the kerbal thing doesn't have my favourite bit of bullet bill as lead-in which is that he survives the giant capsule explosion by flinging himself off it at the last second

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Fuuuuuck this podcast makes me really want to play the witness.

I have to abstain though. I already have final fantasy type-0 to play through after dragon's dogma.

I stopped playing The Witness an hour ago but I've been sketching out a puzzle solution on scratch paper on and off since I quit. You just can't escape it.

Hit my first stumper in The Witness. I'll see if sleeping on it helps. I'm finding the world fascinating in a way games like The Talos Principle never were to me. It feels like real mystery, not so contrived.

justjim89

I feel like the only person in the world who is completely bouncing off of The Witness. I'm 4 hours in and it's just not fun. It makes me feel stupid and then when I figure something out, I feel relieved that it's over. The movement is lame, not being able to drop off ledges sucks, and for every clever puzzle or neat mechanic it feels like there's two more that might as well be shaped like a big middle finger.

I'll keep playing it, because it cost me half of my month's income and I don't wanna let it win, but I just don't get what's fun about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom