• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the end of that Kerbal ep
Vinny's fault or the games fault?
What side you guys falling on?

Vinny's.
I'm guessing while he was distracted he forgot that he already timewarped a few times and then timewarped way too much when he started paying attention again.

So was the end of that Kerbal ep
Vinny's fault or the games fault?
What side you guys falling on?

Vinny's, not even a question.

you can see when he was obviously trying to back out of the map or whatever, he bumped the warp up another notch instead. map is the m key and warp is < and >

the only reason he came out of warp at the last second was because the game changed warp modes to physical warp automatically.

Gandie

Next mission could be to go to Minmus (easier than Mun) or pick another planet to land on (difficult, depending on what planet they choose).

Lunar FC

Vinny's, not even a question.

you can see when he was obviously trying to back out of the map or whatever, he bumped the warp up another notch instead. map is the m key and warp is < and >

the only reason he came out of warp at the last second was because the game changed warp modes to physical warp automatically.

Just didn't want to believe it to be true.
One moment they were laughing at a lost ship in the middle of nowhere (how did that thing even get out there?) and next they were burning to death in Kerbin atmosphere.

Next mission could be to go to Minmus (easier than Mun) or pick another planet to land on (difficult, depending on what planet they choose).

Kind of wish they would do this rather than the rescue missions.

Finally watched the Unfinished for The Division after having played a ton of the game myself. Was Jeff shooting really poorly or is that what shooting is like on a dual-analog gamepad? How can you stand the slidey crosshair movement??

At least Jack will be remembered in the history books as
the first Kerbal to walk on the mun and then die in Kerban's atmosphere. Eridolin will just get lumped in with the next 3 or 4 botched missions in the following sentence, probably not even mentioned by name.
Also there is a mention of a Scott at 1:17:59, in fact something related to Scott Manley but left mysterious... It's a break that I'm almost thinking they did not intend to leave in the final video.

I'm guessing Scott is going to post a video on his channel using one of their designs to either do the mun mission or more likely the rescue missions.

Lunar FC

Random shoutout to Myggen for saving the Jeff Mixlr when the HD radio was on a Seacrest loop. Had a random urge to listen to that again.

CAPTIVATES STADIUMS!

PreOrder my food.

I feel special.
TRofKqX.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
No way in hell Dan doesn't Periscope picking that thing up.

There's no way that Dan isn't directly responsible for this. His existence made the data point large enough for Taco Bell's food scientists to say "Hey, you know what would probably work?"

edit: AND this happens just after he decides and announces publicly that he is no longer saying no to any food options. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence.

> actually marketing it as a game controller
> optional vacuum attachment
> danthat'smyfetish.gif

Real talk that is a very well done Indiegogo page and I expect it will be very successful since it comes with a game and rift support out of the box. The only bad thing on that page is that fucking awful gif of the woman in regards to the vacuum attachment.

hey whatever happened to those autoblow guys?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Think the Bombcast is recorded yet? Some VR news http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1178531

Nothing NSFW in the thread itself

When the "Meet the developer" thing started, I was kinda expecting them to have black bars over their faces and that deep metallic murder voice.
There are some FANTASTIC gifs on that page. I love everything about this. Except most of it. But man, I really want to post that non-twerking gif here. Because it is hilarious.

> actually marketing it as a game controller
> optional vacuum attachment
> danthat'smyfetish.gif

Real talk that is a very well done Indiegogo page and I expect it will be very successful since it comes with a game and rift support out of the box.

that thing is really suspiciously inexpensive

Finally watched the Unfinished for The Division after having played a ton of the game myself. Was Jeff shooting really poorly or is that what shooting is like on a dual-analog gamepad? How can you stand the slidey crosshair movement??

The guns in the Division have a lot of recoil. Its pretty hard to consistently headshot as the guns jump all over the place. Definitely not as crisp as Destiny, but that's an FPS vs a TPS

Project BEAST:

I cannot believe their momentary concern that they would collide with another orbiting object. The mathematical improbability of that happening is lost on them; they still don't grasp the distances and scales at play in this game.

The guns in the Division have a lot of recoil. Its pretty hard to consistently headshot as the guns jump all over the place. Definitely not as crisp as Destiny, but that's an FPS vs a TPS

They certainly do. The game is great on PC but I can't imagine using a dual analog pad to play it.

Tubobutts

Project BEAST:

I cannot believe their momentary concern that they would collide with another orbiting object. The mathematical improbability of that happening is lost on them; they still don't grasp the distances and scales at play in this game.

if anybody could accidently hit a spaceship with another spaceship it would be Vinny. The problem with the rescue mission was that they were trying to do it on purpose.

justjim89

Tales of Symphonia comes out on Steam tomorrow. Probably one of my favorite games of that generation, I'd love to see the duders take a look at it..

Project BEAST:

They certainly do. The game is great on PC but I can't imagine using a dual analog pad to play it.

Definitely a challenge to keep the crosshairs on the target. That combined with how bullet spongey the enemies are is pretty frustrating. I wish I found a single shot weapon instead of the automatics the game gives you.

Tales of Symphonia comes out on Steam tomorrow. Probably one of my favorite games of that generation, I'd love to see the duders take a look at it..

The port is garbage according to folks on this very website. 720p/30fps lock, engrish throughout and some dumb DRM that changes the exe file every time you play making modding/graphical fixes like GeDoSaTo unusable. Quite the shit show from what little I've read.

The port is garbage according to folks on this very website. 720p/30fps lock, engrish throughout and some dumb DRM that changes the exe file every time you play making modding/graphical fixes like GeDoSaTo unusable. Quite the shit show from what little I've read.

how is the best version of ToS still the gamecube one

how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom