• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
Beat Rise of the Tomb Raider

Was a good, fun, "one of those types" of games.
But it felt very samey to the last game, especially as the game got closer and closer towards the end.

They need to come up with a new formula for how those games progress next time for sure.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit a Greg Kasavin article YES!! Best thing to come home from work to.

He was my favorite GS staff member, met him a couple times at PAX when Bastion was a PAX 10 game, then had the chance to congratulate him the next year at their bigger WB space.

That commute for EA sounds insane. Fuck this is so cool.

I know there are newer Giant Bomb fans around this thread. You guys should try to dig up the Building a Bastion video series if you haven't. It's some of the best "serious" content GB has ever produced. Sorry if it's been mentioned already as a result of this article.

He was my favorite GS staff member, met him a couple times at PAX when Bastion was a PAX 10 game, then had the chance to congratulate him the next year at their bigger WB space.

I know there are newer Giant Bomb fans around this thread. You guys should try to dig up the Building a Bastion video series if you haven't. It's some of the best "serious" content GB has ever produced. Sorry if it's been mentioned already as a result of this article.

Him and Ryan Mac Donald are my favorite from the old school team, It's great to hear of them every once in a while but after Ryan flew a drone over the white house he's kind of been MIA.

idolminds

Neo Member
(how did that thing even get out there?)

It happened in the previous episode.
The orbit of that ship was so large it went near Mun and eventually would come close enough that Muns gravity would alter the ships orbit. Since they did a bunch of time warping to get the Mun into position, these conditions were met and it flung the ship out of Kerbin orbit into an orbit around the sun. It was inevitable once the ship got stranded the way it was. Only way to prevent it would have been to rescue the ship before it could happen, but they had no idea it was going to do that.

Lunar FC

It happened in the previous episode.
The orbit of that ship was so large it went near Mun and eventually would come close enough that Muns gravity would alter the ships orbit. Since they did a bunch of time warping to get the Mun into position, these conditions were met and it flung the ship out of Kerbin orbit into an orbit around the sun. It was inevitable once the ship got stranded the way it was. Only way to prevent it would have been to rescue the ship before it could happen, but they had no idea it was going to do that.

Hah awesome. Might go back and see what happened.

Edit: Are you sure it was last ep? Wasnt it a 'check your fuel line' ship?

Chuck

Still without luck
I was rewatching the pilot of rick and morty when

a7bba7f746.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lunar FC

I remember their going to like pax video to be pretty great.

oti

Banned
So is Patrick "just another YouTuber" now? Him doing Let's Plays and the dumb thumbnails is kinda depressing.

That said I really love his Maker Morning series. I even got my family hooked over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom