• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I mean I'm not an expert, but I am pretty sure that's not how you cut down trees. Aren't you supposed to do a triangle cut on one side so you know which direction the tree will fall to?
The trick is to have your real life tree clip through the bottom part, as seen here, in the simulation.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Look man, I'd trust something called a simulator more than I'd trust someone called Xater.

Like, how you even xate?

I tried to go back and finish MGSV, but there's just nothing there to pull me through. Instead I uninstalled the game and redownloaded Witcher 3, which I was immediately right back into.

If I just finished
the siege on Kaer Morhen
about how much do I have left?

Teddified

I tried to go back and finish MGSV, but there's just nothing there to pull me through. Instead I uninstalled the game and redownloaded Witcher 3, which I was immediately right back into.

If I just finished
the siege on Kaer Morhen

There's another act left so I'd say 20-30 hours maybe. It's basically a straight shot of main story after that with maybe 1 or 2 sidequests that pop up.

Teddified

Oh wow, that's more than I thought. I already have 108 hours in the game! I do too much side stuff.

I basically did every sidequest, ? and the DLC and I have 140 hours in the game. Maybe it wont take you that long to do the last act maybe it's more like 10-20. It's been a bit and my memory for times isn't that great.

is it bad of me to hope Witcher didn't make their list?
I hope it makes someone's list. It really is deserving of recognition. The biggest gripe I had with it was a weak midsection to act 1, but once you pass that it's a hell of a game.

But if they don't put it on any list then I'm okay with that, too, so long as life is strange is ignored as well

If I just finished
the siege on Kaer Morhen
You're about 66-75 percent done depending on if you tackle any more side quests or not. Personally, I just stuck with side quests that involved important characters and was pretty happy with that.

I basically did every sidequest, ? and the DLC and I have 140 hours in the game. Maybe it wont take you that long to do the last act maybe it's more like 10-20. It's been a bit and my memory for times isn't that great.

I'm definitely going to try to B-line the story from here on out. The side stuff has been my favorite part of the game, but I'd really like to see how things wrap up.

Is it bad of me to hope The Taken King makes the list cause it would be funny?

To borrow therealminime's gif from the GOTY thread:

bradwatchtheworldburn9xrof.gif

daydream

Banned
some stuff is coming out in the weeks ahead if you care about japanese games of the roleplaying variety on the 3ds and vita

the assault on my wallet continues

Antiwhippy

some stuff is coming out in the weeks ahead if you care about japanese games of the roleplaying variety on the 3ds and vita

the assault on my wallet continues

Wait, which ones? I also care about Japanese games of the roleplaying variety on the 3ds and vita.

Chuck

Still without luck
Let's play guess the goty '16 list!

1.Persona 5
2.Dark Souls 3
3.Zelda
4.The Last Guardian
5.Street Fighter 5
6.Uncharted 4
7.Quantum Break
8.No Man's Sky
9.Cuphead
10.Titanfall 2

daydream

Banned
Wait, which ones? I also care about Japanese games of the roleplaying variety on the 3ds and vita.

in eu/aus, just off the top of my head: final fantasy explorers, digimon cyber sleuth, legend of legacy, bravely second, eo untold 2, stella glow, pxz 2, pokemon smd

yami4ct

Cool now I can type gunpla more. Gunpla.

We talking GunPla? I can talk GunPla.

I have this thing sitting on order waiting to ship when my Transformers MP Ironhide comes out later this month.

Also ordered the Wings of Light upgrade kit for it, because anyone in the Gunpla OT will tell you I'm a sucker for those damn wings. Hopefully Bandai ends up releasing the assault packs for it as well. They have to. They would basically be giving away money if they don't. New show is also making it really, really tempting to buy this.

Flabbergasted at how good Iron-Blooded Orphans has been. Legit floored. Makes it so hard to resist buying kits of all the cool shit in that series.

In game news, I should not have picked The Witcher 3 back up. It has delayed me writing my personal list yet again. I need to know where I stand before I can really actually put it down. I don't want another Bayonetta 2 situation.

Antiwhippy

in eu/aus, just off the top of my head: final fantasy explorers, digimon cyber sleuth, legend of legacy, bravely second, eo untold 2, stella glow, pxz 2, pokemon smd

Cyber sleuth for sure, eo untold and lol strong contenders when I brush off my backlog and bravely second needs to do a lot of convincing for me. Definitely strong though.

I also need to polish off tits SC, tits CS, atelier ayesha and xenoblade aaaaaaaaaaaah.

Tubobutts

I'm very tempted to buy a second gunpla and some panel liner pens. But if I have two gunpla, I can't pretend I hate anime anymore. What am I supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom