• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Patrick still having AV issues stacks the deck so far against him that I will be legit shocked if he beats it.

In fact, if Patrick beats this, I'll change my Avatar to a Scoops avy in support.

Dineren

Banned
I've been on TeamRyckert ever since the beginning. People need to know that Dan will just keep on making levels till Patrick says that he quits so this will probably be up there with the Hatfield–McCoy feud .

On Dan's last MM stream it sounded like this is going to be the last one where he is actively antagonizing Patrick. Who knows if he'll be able to stick to that if he loses though.

On Dan's last MM stream it sounded like this is going to be the last one where he is actively antagonizing Patrick. Who knows if he'll be able to stick to that if he loses though.

He said to him the war is over but that doesn't mean he'd stop making levels for Patrick. But as for winning and breaking him, he did that and is satisfied. He just wants to see now if he super wins lol.

Frith

i know patrick put the time limit on but how can dan be happy with this hollow ass victory
its nothing he will beat it in time

Crashdown

Neo Member
I didn't know about these new bet wrinkles, but I'm super excited that Patrick will have to shave that terrible shit off his face.

Tubobutts

If Patrick was smart this would be a pre recorded video, and when he finally gives up and Dan starts to gloat, Patrick appears behind Dan and hits him with a chair.

Zaph

Dan just hit 1000 viewers on Periscope....

It's sad when trolls when, but they always win if not only by sheer persistence.
Don't be sad, this is a work by Patrick because he's bored and just looking for an excuse to hang out with Dan and watch wrestling.

Zaph

Dark Souls bosses have gotten real weird

uDmto3v.jpg

I looked away for a few minutes, then turned back to see Dan flapping his american flag like its wings and a WWE title around his neck.

Dan already putting in considerable work for 2016 duder of the year.

Okay. I'm going to make another prediction.

After calling Super Mario Maker as their GOTY, I am ALSO going to say that it wins their 2016's 2015 Game of the Year (if they have the category).

My reasoning is that I believe Jeff and Dan will still be as enthusiastic about the game (especially if they add SMB 2 USA as DLC) and people like Vinny and yes, Brad, will have come around on it.

popo

I didn't know about these new bet wrinkles, but I'm super excited that Patrick will have to shave that terrible shit off his face.

At the end Dan pulls off his mask to reveal, mission:impossible style, that he was Patrick's wife all along. This whole rivalry and trilogy of levels was an elaborate plot to get Patrick to shave off that bum fluff. Camera slow pans to the closet where you can just make out Dan, bound and gagged, through the crack in the door.

The Witcher 3 is Bianca's GOTY. That should make more people happy now.

At least as much as any other random person's opinion.

Have we ever seen Bianca on stream yet?

I don't think you would have been able to miss the thread melting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom