• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

That dark souls boss has a second form
3C6znuu.jpg

Tubobutts

I don't know, but I just read our laws here and didn't find any that touched on this. You're just an ass if you kick our flag, the same way you'd be treated in any country.

I looked it up and it just said the police threatened to arrest him, but you're right in that there doesn't seem to be any specific law.

As much as I like this certain aspects of this new Mario Maker bookmark website, it seems like it works in combination with the game itself since you can't even search for course makers or even see the makers you're following which I believe you can do in game. I can definitely see how this is frustrating.

The numbers always go up, Dan. ALWAYS.

I still haven't beaten Jeff's level yet. I put that down to becoming progressively drunker and offending several nations.

I'll still beat Patrick to the punch though!

I dont know how big Periscope is but is Dan to Periscope what Jeff is to Mixlr?

I bet Mixlr would be real bummed if Jeff stopped using their service.

For people who know the level, is Patrick going to do it with 2.5hrs left?

Also Patrick sucks for letting himself be put in a corner. Clearly never watched Dirty Dancing.

yami4ct

For people who know the level, is Patrick going to do it with 2.5hrs left?

Also Patrick sucks for letting himself be put in a corner. Clearly never watched Dirty Dancing.

He got damn close one time. If he gets another run like that, he's won.

So, I think he's got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom