• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

VRodeo up on the schedule.
Hitman GO is available with VR support??

Apparently.

2853571-vrodeo052016.jpg

Meneses

Unless you're flying first class where there's like 57862 miles of space between seats, don't put your seat back, it sucks for the person behind you.

Bacon

Aw yiss LOVE VRodeo!

Brehs, I played Witcher 3 for the first time today and it's super janky and Gwent is super boring. Did the internet lie to me... AGAIN?

Never got into gwent myself but i mean you have literally only seen a tiny percentage of the game

Teddified

I found Gwent to be fun as a small side thing I liked the tournament quest too. Never saw it as this awesome thing that some saw it as though.

I'm not talking about the game as a whole, just about Gwent. I'm sure I'll get used to the movement etc.

If you haven't already found out there's an option to change Geralts movement to be more snappy and not so momentum based. Doesn't really change the combat just exploring.

Don't settle for Doom with a controller

treat yo self

I also have a controller for my PC so it doesnt matter.

Might wait for the PC version anyway. As tempting as it is my backlog doesnt need to get bigger right now and that up coming Witcher DLC is hanging over it like a dark cloud.

oti

Banned
It is janky.

Gwent is alright. It's no triple triad, but nothing is, really.

I love Hearthstone and people who I know and who love Hearthstone as well said it was awesome and I will never trust them ever again.

I have put the camera sensitivity to minimum (playing the PC version with a controller on TV) and it's way better already. But what the hell is that jump?

popo

Did they ever pach in that "show the location of all missing Gwent cards" like they promised? The only think stopping me earning a platinum.

When the Beastcast was talking about putting your seatback on a flight being a dick move...that was a bit, right?

This post is a bit right? That is like the worst thing you could possibly do to someone sitting behind you on a plane. Granted I'm biased since I am really tall, but still. Been there and it made the flight more awful than usual.

JamboGT

Aw yiss LOVE VRodeo!

Brehs, I played Witcher 3 for the first time today and it's super janky and Gwent is super boring. Did the internet lie to me... AGAIN?

I have tried playing The Witcher 3 about 4 times, about 8/10 hours each time. Never got on with it, ended up selling it.

Dineren

Banned
Did they ever pach in that "show the location of all missing Gwent cards" like they promised? The only think stopping me earning a platinum.

I don't think so. The only thing I think they've done is made cards that could be lost due to a quest advancing available again elsewhere.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm usually not a mouse stickler type at all. I played Wolfenstein fine with a controller

but man Doom feels like you're playing a UT 2004 music video when you're playing it with a mouse.

I played Witcher 3 in a similar way to Alex. Turned the difficultly way down to deal with the janky controls and just enjoyed it for the story. Probably put in 80 hours and I'm halfway through the first DLC.

I love Hearthstone and people who I know and who love Hearthstone as well said it was awesome and I will never trust them ever again.

I have put the camera sensitivity to minimum (playing the PC version with a controller on TV) and it's way better already. But what the hell is that jump?

The thing to realize about Gwent it is absolutely not a competitive game. You're basically beating people because you outleveled your deck. And yet I played it at every opportunity in spite of that. I really can't explain it.

Also try the alternate movement mode if you haven't.

I'm usually not a mouse stickler type at all. I played Wolfenstein fine with a controller

but man Doom feels like you're playing a UT 2004 music video when you're playing it with a mouse.

It really is night and day with Doom. I can't believe everybody at id plays with a controller.

Strax

This post is a bit right? That is like the worst thing you could possibly do to someone sitting behind you on a plane. Granted I'm biased since I am really tall, but still. Been there and it made the flight more awful than usual.

I'm 6'4'' myself.

But lets get real here. Airlines are too blame, not the people.

The first time in AGES that I can watch a UPF live again. Feels good.

I already ate all the snacks I set aside for this though. Dammit.

So who's going to be here tonight? Jeff, Jason, Brad, Dan?

I'm losing the strength to deal with the general hostility of the internet. I think I'm getting too old. Also, suddenlty I'm super susceptible to the cuteness of babies. My biological alarm clock is going off, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom