• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

I really liked Max Payne 3. I was surprised to hear of the relatively lukewarm reception to the game at its release. Jeff's right in saying it has a fantastic soundtrack. I love the other Max Payne's too. Stranglehold was amazing fun too.

Max Payne 3 was a fantastic attempt by Rockstar to stay true to what made the original and the sequel so great. Bad choice of setting though, no matter how you look at it. It needed snow, subway stations and New York.

However, they absolutely nailed the gameplay.

Max Payne 3 was a fantastic attempt by Rockstar to stay true to what made the original and the sequel so great. Bad choice of setting though, no matter how you look at it. It needed snow, subway stations and New York.

However, they absolutely nailed the gameplay.

yep

I don't give a God damn how much you may like Man on Fire, Max Payne is all about shitty New York

For those of you bitching about Brad's work output please remember that he never ever has enough time in his work week to test that his UPF segment will work.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Is anyone else having trouble with the playback randomly stopping on the delayed stream? I had it with vinnyvania earlier too.

For those of you bitching about Brad's work output please remember that he never ever has enough time in his work week to test that his UPF segment will work.
One of the very first UPF's has him playing a game with the intent of showing off late game mechanics without actually having a save.

Some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom