• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Bloodlines is a cool Castlevania.
Also, Hi!
I'm new.
I've been lurking so long I figured it was time to actually post.

Hello.

whsW0cp.gif

Well Duels is shit so stop playing that!

I've been hooked just by the sheer amount of different ways to play. Hearthstone always seemed to revolve around a specific card or two but with Magic so far it seems like there is completely different playstyles and deck styles and it's had me hooked.

Also, Hi!
I'm new.

Few quick things: no anime, wrestling is terrible, don't question Brad's work ethic and finally, the people with the GB avatars are the absolute worst.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Also, Hi!
I'm new.

Welcome

new users are required to rank the staff according to what you think their body temperatures are

Meguro

Banned
Thanks for the warm welcome!

1. Digimon is okay. I like Pokemon better.
2. :/
3. Amiibos are fine.
4. I love Jojos and Yes so I'm gonna say yeah.
5. Wrestling is awful.

I think that covers about everything.

justjim89

Another VinnyVania, I really need to try and actually watch one of them. I don't care for Castlevania, but I'm always up for some GBEast chatter.

I also assumed referring to something as "____ boys" was a McElroy thing.

This is accurate. I picked it up like 4 years ago from a Youtube video called "everything i remember about grease in a weird american accent." (Sadly, that video has since been removed from the web, but it's so good and I'd pay actual money to have it back). There's a bit where the dude calls the T-Birds "the strong boys gang," and I've never looked back.

I like it when you refer to weed as 'a fragrant branch of yore'.

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
I like it when you refer to weed as 'a fragrant branch of yore'.

That's an old joke from a friend named Delilah who used to be a major Streamfriends supporter and chat regular! I try not to use it too much anymore b/c I don't like when I get credit for other's people's stuff, but it's So Good.

justjim89

That's an old joke from a friend named Delilah who used to be a major Streamfriends supporter and chat regular! I try not to use it too much anymore b/c I don't like when I get credit for other's people's stuff, but it's So Good.

Austin, my man, you gotta find an excuse to play some Morrowind on the site sometime. Every time you talk it up I just want to see a stream of it.

This looks awesome.

I was worried that LastFight wouldn't have power stones in them, but they totally do.

And boy, Jason is bad at those fighting games. Good thing we have Dan to show him how it's done.

EDIT: oh no online play and no 4-player free-for-all pretty much instantly un-sold me

However, this is very disappointing.

Has this been a thing discussed?

t5VRAAm.png

Someone's gotta play it, I guess.

HELL YES.

Also, Hi!
I'm new.

Welcome aboard!

Austin, my man, you gotta find an excuse to play some Morrowind on the site sometime. Every time you talk it up I just want to see a stream of it.

Yes.

Houndi101

I still to this day think that boots of speed that make you blind if you're not well versed in magic is one of the coolest items in a western RPG

it's honestly still a pretty good game once you get the hang of the weird jumping

Is it at least somewhat similar to III? I loved III; so if it's like the jumping in that one I can probably deal with it. I don't mind 'committed' jumps in general honestly now that I think about it. As long as the game is solidly designed around that at least.

kiguel182

of course I know that, I work with some. I just don't get a hard-on calling for blood because somebody made an unintentionally funny bad gameplay video.

that anybody can watch that and do anything but laugh is kind of crazy to me

The reactions to that video honestly made me kinda of embarassed to play video games and of coming to this forum.

Bloodlines! :D

Hope Vinny gets a chance to try out both characters, and the 4th-level weapons. And I can't wait to see Vinny's reaction to, well, y'know. ;)

Is it at least somewhat similar to III? I loved III; so if it's like the jumping in that one I can probably deal with it. I don't mind 'committed' jumps in general honestly now that I think about it. As long as the game is solidly designed around that at least.

yup. it's not as "fancy" as 3, but it's one of those kind of rare early NES games that is still totally playable today. and the bosses are still good.

kiguel182

I will skip this stream since I have a bunch of work to do over the weekend and this will be useful to keep me company. Should be a fun one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom